‘18 GA WR Jordan Young (FSU signee)

I mean, prior to the UT offer his highest option was Valdosta State. Wasn’t exactly swimming in those D1 offers. Would have played in college, but could have easily faded into oblivion.

NFL scouts give plenty of attention to the lower divisions. If this kid is truly a baller NFL scouts would find him.

-Simonton

200.webp

He Gone

Reactions: 2 people
How does that visit after signing day work out? Do they sign on signing day and visit later or sign after signing day? If they sign after signing day how does it count class wise?

Signing period is 2/7 -- 4/1, plenty of time to visit, then sign.

sorry, but if this kid uses and abuses us, then he can jump in a lake. I agree with the other poster who said he would be playing at Valdosta or Norfolk St if Pruitt hadn't shined a light no him... we will be okay, but dang.

sorry, but if this kid uses and abuses us, then he can jump in a lake. I agree with the other poster who said he would be playing at Valdosta or Norfolk St if Pruitt hadn't shined a light no him... we will be okay, but dang.

Exactly. Screw this kid for choosing what he feels is best for his future!

I will never understand the personal attacks of kids for not choosing us. Or in this case. Being rumored to be leaning to another team.

Some posters just take recruiting personally.

Would love to have the kid but if he feels his best opportunity to succeed is at FSU I hope he balls out.

Reactions: 1 person
If a kid changes his mind, fine. It's his life. But if he knows he's not going where he's committed, I'd like to see him decommit when he decides that, not hide until signing.

I hope that's not what's happening with Young, but I find his Twitter changes confusing.

Some posters just take recruiting personally.

Would love to have the kid but if he feels his best opportunity to succeed is at FSU I hope he balls out.

If he feels that fine but been pretty clear there are people pushing FSU near him. Apparently their WR coach is a former ga HS coach from within 15-30 min of his school so prob where the connections are coming. Some douche on FSU board at his school def is pushing him

If a kid changes his mind, fine. It's his life. But if he knows he's not going where he's committed, I'd like to see him decommit when he decides that, not hide until signing.

I hope that's not what's happening with Young, but I find his Twitter changes confusing.

Do you feel the same about Quay Walker? Since it seems like we may land him and he's not publicly decommitted from Alabama.

Reactions: 3 people
If he feels that fine but been pretty clear there are people pushing FSU near him. Apparently their WR coach is a former ga HS coach from within 15-30 min of his school so prob where the connections are coming. Some douche on FSU board at his school def is pushing him

Exactly this. This has nothing to do with "what he thinks is best for his future". He is being pushed in that direction.

its amazing how his coaches and people at his school did nothing to try and help him get exposure at all...But now they wanna be big players in where he ends up. Its really a joke in that respect. Nothing like grown middle aged men guiding a 17 yr old to the school they want him to attend. So weird.

VN Store

Back