Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going under the knife in the morning. My nose is, anyway. I'm having my Mohs procedure. The small scar story will definitely be spun to be the result of a knife fight at Waffle House with @nicksjuzunk. And @StoVol , I hope you're happy because when I started to type Waffle, if you look closely you can see that one of the suggested words is Wafflestomp. Seriously though, would appreciate some good vibes tomorrow.
You added wafflestomp to your dictionary like a true gentleman 😭🤝

Prayers for you, brother. #prayfordrvenner

Last edited:
Going under the knife in the morning. My nose is, anyway. I'm having my Mohs procedure. The small scar story will definitely be spun to be the result of a knife fight at Waffle House with @nicksjuzunk. And @StoVol , I hope you're happy because when I started to type Waffle, if you look closely you can see that one of the suggested words is Wafflestomp. Seriously though, would appreciate some good vibes tomorrow.
Sending prayers

Prayers Brother, hoping for the best

I think State's slightly larger field played a hand in more runs. Would've had 2 more home runs in Lindsey Nelson, though.

But we were able to put more runners on base hitting the gaps.

As much as I've heard my State friends talk about how small our field is and how big Dudy Noble is, they're not THAT much different in playing field size. I don't get it. Especially with how short right field is in Dudy Noble. It's a one of a kind stadium though. For baseball lovers, its a must-see.

Lindsey Nelson:
LF - 320
LCF - 360
CF - 390
RCF - 350
RF - 320

Dudy Noble:
LF - 330
LCF - 376
CF - 390
RCF - 374
RF - 305

I almost don’t want this regular season to end, it’s been an incredible feat. I know we have bigger fish to fry but hot dang, I just hope we all appreciate it… pitching, hitting, fielding… all hust off the charts.
Here’s an unreal stat showing our team balance:

Our pitching WHIP (<1) is lower than our hitting OPS (>1). This team will likely go down as one of the GOAT’s of college baseball even if they don’t win it all.

@Glitch literally… that’s what she said.

Regroup. Step it up, stay focused, get your head in the game, and let’s ride.

I had one going to her prom equivalent and another moving up to high school tonight. Some significant distractions for me tonight.

@SoilVol

I found a blackjack oak (two) growing on one of my properties with no older trees on the property.

How is that even possible? The trees are on a boundary line with nothing but hay field on one side. (West)

Last edited:
Reactions: SoilVol and StoVol
@SoilVol

I found a blackjack oak (two) growing on one of my properties with no older trees on the property.

How is that even possible? The trees are on a boundary line with nothing but hay field on one side. (West)

187i5j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back