Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Well if you think the market tumbling this week was bad, you're in for a rude awakening if Trump loses.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Zues1
Dr Drew laying it down...check out the faces on the loser fear peddlers.

I agree with him. I’m repeating myself here, but I believe it spread so fast early on due to Chinese New Year.

And the mortality is certainly lower than what is being reported because they are severely under counting the people that actually got it. How many hundreds of thousands got it, stayed in bed a few days, and never sought treatment?

This thread from start to here is a literary panic attack.

Dr Drew laying it down...check out the faces on the loser fear peddlers.

Amen.

What are the reports really? A new case here, a new case there, an 80 year old died yesterday, etc...there better things to worry about.

People can go buy food and ammo all they want. I’m just going to be over here washing my hands and chilling. If I do get this then I’m treating it like the flu.... a week off work with chicken noodle soup, cough syrup, and Lysol.

I said it before, the press is to blame here stoking fears and peddling sensationalism for ratings.

I agree with him. I’m repeating myself here, but I believe it spread so fast early on due to Chinese New Year.

And the mortality is certainly lower than what is being reported because they are severely under counting the people that actually got it. How many hundreds of thousands got it, stayed in bed a few days, and never sought treatment?

This thread from start to here is a literary panic attack.

Yep.

“Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” the president tweeted shortly after the market closed Monday afternoon after a 3.5 percent drop.

DJIA was over 28K then.

Oops.

Donald now learning the bitter lesson of why Presidents don't behave like cheap tart Wall Street cheerleaders. One of many lessons in reality he and his minions will learn the hard way... before he gets the boot in November.

CORRECTION: Donald doesn't "learn" anything. Instead, he'll blame the someone... anyone else.

THE BUCK STOPS HE... HE DID IT!
Missed any point due to drama overload.

I was a groomsman in my buddies wedding. He worked for me for several years. Just got off the phone with him. He is pretty high up in a certain Seattle Coffee chain. They anticipate being 90% back online by the end of next month. And 100% back, to include Wuhan, by the end of May. That’s a very positive sign to me.

And before you think these companies don’t have an idea. In my years with my restaurant company you would be shocked who we keep on retainer. I had a potential Hep A outbreak I was dealing with and I was on a twice weekly call with a former head of the CDC who was giving us advice that we keep on retainer.

Some good news today...only new cases were in China and Korea and the only deaths were 47 reported in China...recovery outside of China over 98%
Coronavirus Update (Live): 85,206 Cases and 2,923 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

You are looking at useless numbers though. Italy changed the way they count infected. Now, on Italy, if you test positive for coronavirus and are asymptomatic, you are not counted as an infection. Iran's numbers are pure lies. China, Thailand, Hong Kong are all lies. The numbers in the US are horse sh*t because WE AREN'T TESTING ANYBODY! South Korea has tested over 80,000 people. We've tested fewer than 500.

The Flu laughs at Coronavirus and the press.

If you want something to actually worry about the flu has gotten 32 million people sick this year and 18K people have died.

That is just in the U.S.

Like every other year, it is expected to decrease in March and further decrease as it gets warmer.

Reactions: hog88 and FLVOL_79
Well if I remember correctly you dems made fun of him being tagged to oversee this. If I also remember correctly, you Dems said he needs to stay out of it and not micromanage the experts.
Now he should be meeting with them 24/7.

Which is it?

Any activity not controlled by a dim is obviously "damned if you do, and damned if you don't".

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back