Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Coronavirus fear sparks boycott of Corona BEER as survey finds 38% of Americans say they now won't drink the lager

The coronavirus is turning Americans off of Corona beer.

A new survey shows that 38 per cent of beer drinkers are refusing to buy the popular Mexican pale lager in light of news reports about the global spread of the pathogen that shares the same name.

‘There is no question that Corona beer is suffering because of the coronavirus,’ said Ronn Torossian, the founder of 5WPR, the public relations firm which conducted the survey.

'Could one imagine walking into a bar and saying, "Hey, can I have a Corona?" or "Pass me a Corona",' he said.

25322424-8056489-image-a-14_1582903449115.jpg

Coronavirus fear sparks boycott of Corona BEER as survey finds 38% say they won't drink the lager | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: VolnJC
Woman who spent £185,000 buying anti-coronavirus face masks receives an empty box sent by online fraudsters

A woman who spent some £185,000 buying face masks during the coronavirus outbreak has received an empty box sent by suspected online fraudsters.

The 27-year-old resident of China, known by her surname Gao, was hoping to purchase the sought-after goods and then sell them on for profit during the health crisis.

Police have detained five people in relation to the case and retrieved Ms Gao's money.

Woman receives an empty box after spending £185,000 buying coronavirus face masks | Daily Mail Online
So she was planning to gouge people but instead she was gouged.

Coronavirus fear sparks boycott of Corona BEER as survey finds 38% of Americans say they now won't drink the lager

The coronavirus is turning Americans off of Corona beer.

A new survey shows that 38 per cent of beer drinkers are refusing to buy the popular Mexican pale lager in light of news reports about the global spread of the pathogen that shares the same name.

‘There is no question that Corona beer is suffering because of the coronavirus,’ said Ronn Torossian, the founder of 5WPR, the public relations firm which conducted the survey.

'Could one imagine walking into a bar and saying, "Hey, can I have a Corona?" or "Pass me a Corona",' he said.

25322424-8056489-image-a-14_1582903449115.jpg

Coronavirus fear sparks boycott of Corona BEER as survey finds 38% say they won't drink the lager | Daily Mail Online

Good. Corona is an awful excuse for beer.

Santa Clara has another possible case of community transmission. Also another person in Oregon just test positive.

Oregon case is the 3rd possible case of community spread, no known travel history or connections to previous cases. Also spent time at an elementary school.

The whole notion of appointing that third grader to run anything is what is hilarious. And then to have Trump literally say that a miracle will end it. We are collectively once again reminded that this administration is just an epic disaster of stupidity.

Now, having said that, noooooo, I don't hope a million Americans die just to make Trump look bad. And noooooo, I don't want a 50 % drop in the stock market.

It is possible to both root for smart people to gain a foothold against this and to recognize that Trump, et. al., are not those people.

Like Bill Clinton putting health care in his wife's hands? His wife whose experience at the time was 90% bimbo eruption response? Oh and a baked cookies sale for the national debt.

VN Store

Back