Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Will probably wait a little bit to see what people think of it (burned too many times by EA), but this looks and sounds better than what people originally thought about the game

Reactions: tweezervol
Been watching a stream this morning............I know I shouldnt because I dont want any spoilers, but damn this game is looking like everything many have wanted since KOTOR. Doesnt have as deep or a RPG of course, but it looks great. Lots of Dark Souls and Uncharted in it

I really want to like what I am seeing. But I just can't trust it.
1. It's a Star Wars game. They have sucked hard since Kotor.
2. Its EA, they have sucked worse for decades.
3. It's an EA Starwars game. Which have recently redefined suckage, both on the game itself and how they run it.

I really want to like what I am seeing. But I just can't trust it.
1. It's a Star Wars game. They have sucked hard since Kotor.
2. Its EA, they have sucked worse for decades.
3. It's an EA Starwars game. Which have recently redefined suckage, both on the game itself and how they run it.
I agree with all of this. I will say that Battlefront II is an excellent game NOW. The loot box stuff nearly killed it, but it has bounced back nicely and is a nice game now. If EA wasnt involved here, I would not have any reservation, but I'm with you that I immediately think negative when EA is involved. Anthem burned me bad, but honestly that was as much if not more Bioware than it was EA. With all that said, I am really hoping for the best with this game because it could change things IMO.

I agree with all of this. I will say that Battlefront II is an excellent game NOW. The loot box stuff nearly killed it, but it has bounced back nicely and is a nice game now. If EA wasnt involved here, I would not have any reservation, but I'm with you that I immediately think negative when EA is involved. Anthem burned me bad, but honestly that was as much if not more Bioware than it was EA. With all that said, I am really hoping for the best with this game because it could change things IMO.
Agreed. I will just wait a couple months. Let the newness wear off and let the EA white knights go quiet before making a decision.

IGN gave it a 9. It’s at 85% on Metacritic

Im in love with it..............................for the 2 hours I have played it. Story has me and combat is pretty good. Its uncharted/souls/tomb raider in the star wars universe with saber combat

Im in love with it..............................for the 2 hours I have played it. Story has me and combat is pretty good. Its uncharted/souls/tomb raider in the star wars universe with saber combat
like you spend the first ten hours having no effing clue what to do and the game punishes you for not instantly being a master player and knowing what an enemy will do before it one shots you?

I picked it up up but have duty. I'll play it tomorrow.

Of course you like it so it probably sucks :p

I’ve put probably 10-12 hours in. The combat is really good, story keeps getting better and better. Good looking game over all, but the wookies look like absolute crap. Laughably bad actually. Really good game though, definitely worth a play.

Shame that this wasnt a nomination for Game of the Year (due to its release time). The combat is well done and the game mechanics brings in Uncharted, Sekiro, and metroid prime with a great story. Really hope that they release some sort of NG+ or DLC for the game.

Shame that this wasnt a nomination for Game of the Year (due to its release time). The combat is well done and the game mechanics brings in Uncharted, Sekiro, and metroid prime with a great story. Really hope that they release some sort of NG+ or DLC for the game.

It released on the same day of the deadline for the game award nominees to be submitted. Technically it COULD have been part of this year's awards but I'm willing to bet it will get a reprieve and be allowed to be voted on for next year.

As much as I want to play this, I've pretty much shut it down for buying anything new the remaining of this generation. I'm just focusing on getting caught up with my backlog, all while still playing GAAS games like Destiny 2, Fortnite, Apex Legends, etc until next gen starts. I will definitely play this but it's going to be on PS5. Same goes for Red Dead 2, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077, The Last of Us Part 2, and Ghost of Tsushima.

It released on the same day of the deadline for the game award nominees to be submitted. Technically it COULD have been part of this year's awards but I'm willing to bet it will get a reprieve and be allowed to be voted on for next year.

As much as I want to play this, I've pretty much shut it down for buying anything new the remaining of this generation. I'm just focusing on getting caught up with my backlog, all while still playing GAAS games like Destiny 2, Fortnite, Apex Legends, etc until next gen starts. I will definitely play this but it's going to be on PS5. Same goes for Red Dead 2, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077, The Last of Us Part 2, and Ghost of Tsushima.
Reviewers didnt get it in time for it to really be considered.

Just played the first hour. I really like the writing and acting so far. Gameplay is great and it's really fun exploring the maps.

I will say, the map function is cool, but it's a bit complex.

Regardless, really like it so far.

VN Store

Back