Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game tonight worries me a bit. It's probably the last time we were ranked number one, Vandy knocked us off a couple of days later. A game we should have won.

I think it’s going to be a close, ugly game. Don’t really see any reason why we shouldn’t pull it out, but -8.5 would probably have me on edge.

I was prepared to bet heavy on the Vols but seeing the reverse line moment has scared me off. Guess I am going to find another day to do it

Vandy gets spanked, it'll be by double digits too.

My prediction at least. Them missing Garland is why, they don't appear to have a great offense.

I don't think Shittu alone is going to beat us, and coming off the close when to Bama I expect the Boyz to be well inspired.

Reactions: GoBears
I don't think we could have asked for a better SEC opponent tonight, IMO. Our schedule in February however, as of now, looks pretty darn tough.

South Carolina games gonna be ugly and tough I think. Teams that really play good defense will try to replicate the Bama 2nd half. If our 3 point shooting improves with Turner & Bowden though...in conference we have a good % but we haven't shot it much from deep. Bone & Turner both under 30% though so if they get that fixed this team can be very hard to beat.

Amazing at 16-1 they still aren't playing their best ball...

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
South Carolina games gonna be ugly and tough I think. Teams that really play good defense will try to replicate the Bama 2nd half. If our 3 point shooting improves with Turner & Bowden though...in conference we have a good % but we haven't shot it much from deep. Bone & Turner both under 30% though so if they get that fixed this team can be very hard to beat.

Amazing at 16-1 they still aren't playing their best ball...

Definitely agree. Our defense is actually my biggest concern right now. Several guys have hit a bit of a shooting slump, but that's basketball. I guess we should have expected the shooting slumps to come at some point anyways given how well we shot the ball the first half of the season.

Me and my dad are driving to Nashville from Memphis for the game tonight. We want some hot chicken. Not Hattie B's. Had that.

What are some other good options that won't take forever to go sit down and eat?

Thanks in advance
Bolton's if you want the real deal and you can handle heat. Don't expect a ton of ambiance, but the chicken is legit.

Reactions: VolArtillery
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back