Hail to the Washington Commanders

Prothro never returned. Finished his degree and is now a HS coach.

I’m not saying BurgundyBlog is wrong, but there are dozens of stories circulating through DC and on radio, none with any sort of certainty, but all are agreeing that Smith is suffering serious rehab issues.

Prothro never returned. Finished his degree and is now a HS coach.

I’m not saying BurgundyBlog is wrong, but there are dozens of stories circulating through DC and on radio, none with any sort of certainty, but all are agreeing that Smith is suffering serious rehab issues.
Well ESPN ran it, and Jay has said the Smith’s will talk when they’re ready. I’d be shocked if he ever played another down in the NFL.

Sanchez was out of the NFL for a reason.

This team isn’t even trying lol

Not to beat a dead horse (or feed a fed horse) but Sanchez padded Kaep’s pocket even more today

I swear to God, if he starts another game I’m burning all my Redskins stuff
I’ve sworn off buying Redskins stuff because of DD for so long that I don’t actually have anything left that I’m aware of. I probably have a T-shirt and beanie buried in a tough box somewhere, but that’s it.

Are the Skins trying to get a new stadium? I know FedEx Field is only like 21 years old but it looks like such a dump.

BTW why did the Skins lose the gold pants this year? I kind of liked them.
They wore the old gold in the game Smith went down. I thought I've seen the new gold pants at points this year, but maybe I'm making that up
Are the Skins trying to get a new stadium? I know FedEx Field is only like 21 years old but it looks like such a dump.
Snyder is pushing for a public funded stadium. He wants it approved before the Democrats take office in DC. Plan I heard is to tear down RFK now that DC United has their own stadium (Audi Field, between Ft McNair and Nats Ballpark. I think ultimately he gets a new stadium before the World Cup in 2026.

They wore the old gold in the game Smith went down. I thought I've seen the new gold pants at points this year, but maybe I'm making that up

Looks like they wore the gold pants in the 2 home preseason games, but haven't used them in the regular season.

VN Store

Back