The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Nope actually hate the lions. Jusy like watching the stereotypical douchness of a pats know it all fan think they know everything.

Actually most Pats fans are quite knowledgable, but that was never the point. The point was/is that I know more about Matt Patricia than any of these whiny Lions fans. Now tell me who your team is so I can attack you too since I've never seen you before and don't know who the hell you are.

Actually most Pats fans are quite knowledgable, but that was never the point. The point was/is that I know more about Matt Patricia than any of these whiny Lions fans. Now tell me who your team is so I can attack you too since I've never seen you before and don't know who the hell you are.

I'm actually a Titans fan, who sucked yesterday but kicked the sh*t out of the Pats last week.

Okay let’s win tomorrow and then tank the rest of the year. Please please please please please win tomorrow

January 2014-Lions hire Jim Caldwell cause they need an offensive coach instead of Mike Zimmer

January 3018- They hire Matt Patricia instead of Matt Nagy because they need a defensive coach.

**** this sorry organization

How can the lions make the playoffs?

1. Lions Win out

2. Vikings lose to Seahawks, Lions, and Bears/Dolphins

3. Eagles lose to Rams

4. Redskins lose 2 games

5. Panthers lose 1 game

6. Packers lose 1 game (Lions)

7. Bucs lose 1 game

The English language seems to think differently.

screenshot_2018-12-09-21-59-56-1-png.181936
Screenshot_2018-12-09-21-59-56-1-1-1.png

VN Store

Back