The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

OMG, they improved to 5-8 and beat the 3-10 Cardinals. Who wouldn't be impressed with that?

Well you monkeys weren't impressed when they beat Brady, Rogers, or Newton, so I guess you don't really understand either football or the English language.

And of course, next you will claim I said Patricia would take the Lions to the playoffs this year. LMAO

Well you monkeys weren't impressed when they beat Brady, Rogers, or Newton, so I guess you don't really understand either football or the English language.

And of course, next you will claim I said Patricia would take the Lions to the playoffs this year. LMAO

It might be impressive if they hadn't cancelled out those wins by losing to such powerhouses as the Jets and Niners; and who the hell is impressed with beating the Packers this year? 5-8 ain't impressive no matter how you spin it there D4H. Who doesn't understand football again?

It might be impressive if they hadn't cancelled out those wins by losing to such powerhouses as the Jets and Niners; and who the hell is impressed with beating the Packers this year? 5-8 ain't impressive no matter how you spin it there D4H. Who doesn't understand football again?

You don't apparently D4 Jr. Now go find my post where I predicted Patricia would turn around this inept franchise this year and become a great head coach. Run along little man, lets see what you come up with. LOL

You don't apparently D4 Jr. Now go find my post where I predicted Patricia would turn around this inept franchise this year and become a great head coach. Run along little man, lets see what you come up with. LOL

Cool, you’re crazy original with your insults and you’re great at moving the goalposts.

And bonus points for the overcompensating use of LOL/LMAO. Nothing validates your status as an internet debate god than ending your posts with those gems.

How can the lions make the playoffs?

1. Lions Win out

2. Vikings lose to Seahawks, Lions, and Bears/Dolphins

3. Eagles lose to Rams

4. Redskins lose 2 games

5. Panthers lose 1 game

6. Packers lose 1 game (Lions)

7. Bucs lose 1 game

LMAO me and dad were actually talking about this. I can’t imagine we beat Minnesota and Green Bay but the rest of the NFC sucks so bad. But that’s not actually impossible

Lions playoff scenario updated:

OK, so the LIONS need to win their last 3.

AND they need the Giants, Bucs and Panthers to lose a game.

AND they need the Redskins to lose 2 games.

AND they need the Eagles to lose 2 games.

AND they need the Vikings to lose again.

So basically we control our own destiny.
Lions are gonna do this.

Reactions: zjcvols
The only tough ones will be the Vikings losing another one (assuming we win) and the Eagles losing 2.

But I don’t think with the injuries they’ve suffered the last two weeks they are gonna win out. Just don’t see it.

Lions playoff scenario updated:

OK, so the LIONS need to win their last 3.

AND they need the Giants, Bucs and Panthers to lose a game.

AND they need the Redskins to lose 2 games.

AND they need the Eagles to lose 2 games.

AND they need the Vikings to lose again.

So basically we control our own destiny.
Lions are gonna do this.

Lions rooting guide for week 15

Bears over Packers

Ravens over Buccaneers

Titans over Giants

Dolphins over Vikings

Jaguars over Redskins

Rams over Eagles

Saints over Panthers

Fire Quinn. Fire Patricia. Fire the whole staff. Start over once again. This team won’t do anything with the current leaders in charge.

Reactions: MAD
Bob Quinn took over a 7-9 team from Martin Mayhew. After three years the team is worse.

Fire his sorry ass and fire Patricia along with him and try again.

Patricia’s lazy ass can’t even make it to team meetings on time what a joke

VN Store

Back