Recent content by tennesseefan31

  1. tennesseefan31

    MS DT Fabien Lovett (Transfer Portal)

    Regardless of whether or not the tweet is offensive... this is why you want a coach like Pruitt who literally only cares about his players and football. Avoid circus s*** like this.
  2. tennesseefan31

    Lindsey Nelson Stadium

    That would be so sick
  3. tennesseefan31

    Basevols ranked 24th this week

    Crochet and Sewell coming back will be huge. Any idea what’s up with Heflin?
  4. tennesseefan31

    '20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

    So much raw athleticism, speed, and ability added to the WR room. If our guys can develop players (signs point to that being a yes), we're going to have an ELITE WR room for the foreseeable future.
  5. tennesseefan31

    '20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

    This guy was made to play in a Chaney, down the field passing, offense
  6. tennesseefan31

    '20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

    Huh. Leave it to the NCAA to overcomplicate
  7. tennesseefan31

    '20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

    Counts for the higher revenue sport. In theory there are a few schools where that could be basketball (Kansas, Duke, etc)
  8. tennesseefan31

    Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

    AD will be fine after Fulmer if Randy Boyd is still in charge. He’s the one who insisted we do everything we could to keep Barnes. He gets it.
  9. tennesseefan31

    Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

    Return our top 6 OL (Trey, Kennedy, Wanya, Darnell, Carvin, Calbert) + adding Mays Return our top 7 DL (Emerson, Solomon, Middleton, Bumphus, Garland, Butler, Blakely) + adding back Gooden That's how you win in this league.
  10. tennesseefan31

    '18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

    Newman is leaving because he’s going to get beat out.
  11. tennesseefan31

    Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

    Agree on the defense. Rebuilding the secondary and the pass rush. Smith and Waddle will be as good a 1-2 punch as any in the country no doubt, but it all depends who plays QB.
  12. tennesseefan31

    '20 DE Quincy Roche (Grad Transfer)

    Get this cat and slide Crouch inside... Kivon, Crouch, Henry, Roche is a great 1st 4 LBers
  13. tennesseefan31

    Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

    Yup that’s who I meant.
  14. tennesseefan31

    '20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

    Yup these are the 2 possible scenarios. 80% chance that it plays out like it always does when a kid tries to “shock the world”, the experts are right, and he ends up at UGA. 20% chance he’s doing what AV has said would happen. Only reason it’s that high is because I respect AV.

VN Store




Sponsors
 

Top