Ted Nugent is a POS

I generally assume people are just joking when they say Obama is a Muslim, but if I'm to recognize the pattern of behavior of some on here, I think some must be deadly serious.

Hilarity.

Reactions: 2 people
I generally assume people are just joking when they say Obama is a Muslim, but if I'm to recognize the pattern of behavior of some on here, I think some must be deadly serious.

Hilarity.

Maybe you should put down the pipe & observe Obama's pattern of behavior.

Hilarity.

Well he met with a senior member of the Muslim brotherhood in the White House. He also gave them money and weapons. Keep living in the matrix and believing what the media has told you about Obama.

Reactions: 1 person
Well he met with a senior member of the Muslim brotherhood in the White House. He also gave them money and weapons. Keep living in the matrix and believing what the media has told you about Obama.

So, this applies to any President who meets with foreign leaders right? Because, you know, every single one of them do it.

No other presidents have ever met with or entered in diplomacy with Muslims, according to BOT. Fantastic.

There's a lot of crap to criticize Obama on. I don't know why you wouldn't focus on the reality of his tenure instead of fabricating the ridiculous just because it plays on your fear of Muslims and people different than you.

But yeah, I'm the one living in the matrix. Obama is a doubleagent Muslim implant groomed to destroy America and christianity in the name of Allah. Great theory.. :)

No other presidents have ever met with or entered in diplomacy with Muslims, according to BOT. Fantastic.

There's a lot of crap to criticize Obama on. I don't know why you wouldn't focus on the reality of his tenure instead of fabricating the ridiculous just because it plays on your fear of Muslims and people different than you.

But yeah, I'm the one living in the matrix. Obama is a doubleagent Muslim implant groomed to destroy America and christianity in the name of Allah. Great theory.. :)

So all of our previous presidents have had meetings with terrorist leaders in the White House?

No Obama is a true blooded American who has nothing but the countries best interests at heart :eek:lol:. I never said he is a double agent. But one has to wonder why he wants to shake hands with those in the Muslim world so much. He is destroying America. That's not a theory. If you don't believe that then keep the blinders on sheep.

So all of our previous presidents have had meetings with terrorist leaders in the White House?

No Obama is a true blooded American who has nothing but the countries best interests at heart :eek:lol:. I never said he is a double agent. But one has to wonder why he wants to shake hands with those in the Muslim world so much. He is destroying America. That's not a theory. If you don't believe that then keep the blinders on sheep.

It's this kind of stupidity that really makes me feel good about my own intelligence. So thanks for that, I guess. :)

Y'all Holla at me when this thread evolves to Miley, kesha, pharrel williams, et al.

What do you think he meant when he said he wants to fundamentally transform this country?

Is it the word Muslim in their title that scares you? Is that why you think they're all terrorists?

They don't scare me. They disgust me. Since 1970 over 3000 Americans have been killed by Muslims here in the US. So sorry if I don't share the same Muslims are inherently good crap. I guess this is the same old oh we should be PC and respect everybody right? Well I am not like that. So why should I respect or like a people who kill Americans for joy?

So because of what they have done, I automatically suspect any Middle Eastern person as a terrorist. Last year in Atlanta I saw a Middle Eastern person on the same plane as me and I requested to be let off. Sorry but I don't trust anyone from the Middle East and never will.

They don't scare me. They disgust me. Since 1970 over 3000 Americans have been killed by Muslims here in the US. So sorry if I don't share the same Muslims are inherently good crap. I guess this is the same old oh we should be PC and respect everybody right? Well I am not like that. So why should I respect or like a people who kill Americans for joy?

So because of what they have done, I automatically suspect any Middle Eastern person as a terrorist. Last year in Atlanta I saw a Middle Eastern person on the same plane as me and I requested to be let off. Sorry but I don't trust anyone from the Middle East and never will.

that is a sad way to live. and if you got off a plane because of one, that is acting in fear, plain and simple. now, what about the caucasians you meet? i suspect that since 1970, they've murdered many more americans than 3000. most serial killers are white, can you really trust them either?

Reactions: 3 people
that is a sad way to live. and if you got off a plane because of one, that is acting in fear, plain and simple. now, what about the caucasians you meet? i suspect that since 1970, they've murdered many more americans than 3000. most serial killers are white, can you really trust them either?

My life is great actually. I live a great life and my disgust for Muslims has not affected me negatively at all. I personally do not care what you or anyone else thinks of my opinions. Last time I checked it wasn't a group of Caucasians that carried out the worst terrorist attack in our history. I would trust a Caucasian or African American before I would trust a Muslim. You believe the way you want, I believe the way I want. If I never hear about or see another Muslim for the rest of my life, that will be too soon.

This is just gold. Say they don't scare you but you got off that plane with your tail tucked between your legs.

VN Store

Back