Vandy's Anchor falls off sinking ship, recovered by Volunteers

BlueHalo

RIP POPCORN
Salt. In. The. Wound.

4imy.png

Reactions: 59 people
It appears that Franklin took about 6 or so with him to PSU... Of the 20 Vandy recruits last wk only 3 remain. Franklin's anchor down is about to sink Vandy's ship

Reactions: 13 people
They better hope their new coach can at least somewhat recruit, otherwise Vandy will end up with a worse class ranking than most MAC schools.

Reactions: 1 person
What is everyones obsession with this Vanderbilt team? Who are they and why do they deserve 15 threads on Vol-nation every day?!

Reactions: 34 people
What is everyones obsession with this Vanderbilt team? Who are they and why do they deserve 15 threads on Vol-nation every day?!

Putting up with their pompous fans for the past 2 years warrants a little poking I think. They act like they're Bama, and have no idea how to handle moderate success.

Enjoying their demise in the off season is quite hysterical. Beating them by 40 points this upcoming season won't mean much though, just back to the same ole same ole.

Reactions: 10 people

To answer your question, Tn has to contend with Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Mizzou. For Vandy to implode, this can will only help us.

Reactions: 2 people
Putting up with their pompous fans for the past 2 years warrants a little poking I think. They act like they're Bama, and have no idea how to handle moderate success.

Enjoying their demise in the off season is quite hysterical. Beating them by 40 points this upcoming season won't mean much though, just back to the same ole same ole.

One almost has to feel sorry for them. Kind of like a little brother who will never measure up!

To answer your question, Tn has to contend with Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Mizzou. For Vandy to implode, this can will only help us.

I know who we have to contend with. While they have beaten us the past 2 years, they never have been and never will be in contention with us or anyone besides Kentucky on a year to year basis.

Ya...good thing none of you are pompous fans.

They better hope their new coach can at least somewhat recruit, otherwise Vandy will end up with a worse class ranking than most MAC schools.

they're gonna need more than that. they're recruiting ranking has already dropped to 52. atleast on rivals, and not sure if that includes this one leaving them.

well, being that we got a big man at a position of need today, I'd say it's pertinent.

Then again, there are still some that wish JF was still there for "revenge" in the next few years too that probably don't like the pickup.

VN Store

Back