Random Thoughts XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no reason for an NFL quarterback to get sacked in the endzone to end a game with a safety. Sometimes I wonder how some of the qb's make it.

Try a Halloween diet like mine that consisted of BBQ crockpot meatballs,two quarts coors light and two pieces of Pizza Hut meat lovers pizza and your problem is solved. Believe me it'll make a cat pass a school bus!

Take a couple of imodium's (with a full glass of water), call a plumber, and then stfu!

Mirolax is the best thing for that problem. It is a powder that you can mix with gatorade. Thats what I take before I have a colonoscopy. On a scale of 1-10, its about a 27.

I need some 300 short action ultra mag shells, if anybody can find some, I will make it worth your time and pay shipping to get them here. You cant find them anywhere around here.

I need some 300 short action ultra mag shells, if anybody can find some, I will make it worth your time and pay shipping to get them here. You cant find them anywhere around here.

Ammo is scarce up here too, when a shipment comes on its gone right away

there are tons of 300 short magnums available, but very little short action Ultra Magnum. I have 6 shells. I bought 2 boxes of 308 shells when I got the wife her gun, we used almost a box sighting it in and letting her shoot it and get comfortable with it. I have a friend that owns a sporting good store and he said I wasnt likely to get any more. He also says that any kind of short action shells are hard to get. I guess I can use the boys 7mm08 if worse comes to worse.

BCAQOpoCUAAF6HI.jpg:large

Well, mom's having her cancer surgery in the morning. Shouldn't beva big deal, but anyone with an extra thoughtor prayer kicking around, I'd appreciate it.

Oh, all the best to your mum TP. Nobody should have to deal with that... Fingers crossed for you, stay strong.

I'll drink my first one to TPs' Mom. All the best Karma I can send, my VN friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back