The Bizzaro World of the BCS, the Gators, and UT

am i seriously being doubted as a fan because I admit that Tim Tebow is a good collegiate quarterback? I can understand when the fulmerites doubt me for wanting change at the helm, but being questioned today because I don't see the point in making fun of Tebow crying and that I've called him a good quarterback makes me less of a fan. I'm sure Lawgator will admit that Al Wilson and John Henderson were great players, does that mean he's not a Florida fan?

KNOWING a person is a good player is one thing, but singing his praises on a rival message board is just asking for trouble, IMO.

I might shouldn't have said that Lady In Orange.....now I will hear from Justin for the next month on how I tried to pick you up on the message board!! :blink:

funny that no one doubted him after the 59-20. how did i miss the kool-aid that evidently everybody else got after the UGA game?

Facts are facts, whether you like them or not. Just because a great player plays for a rival doesn't mean he's lost any credibility as a player. It just makes you look foolish for bashing him for no good reason.

DRIVEL

1.saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver. 2.childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle. –verb (used without object) 3.to let saliva flow from the mouth or mucus from the nose; slaver. 4.to talk childishly or idiotically. 5.Archaic. to issue like spittle. –verb (used with object) 6.to utter childishly or idiotically. 7.to waste foolishly.

There,now we all know.

funny that no one doubted him after the 59-20. how did i miss the kool-aid that evidently everybody else got after the UGA game?

Facts are facts, whether you like them or not. Just because a great player plays for a rival doesn't mean he's lost any credibility as a player. It just makes you look foolish for bashing him for no good reason.

Let's not go that far either . . . Where are we as a society if we can't take pot shots at rival players for no apparent reason?

hell, I will take you to dinner LIO......and I think Tebow, Florida is OVERRATED.....and you don't have to worry about bringing Webster along when your with me....I will keep it to common language!! hokt on fonix werkt fer me!!

DRIVEL

1.saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver. 2.childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle. –verb (used without object) 3.to let saliva flow from the mouth or mucus from the nose; slaver. 4.to talk childishly or idiotically. 5.Archaic. to issue like spittle. –verb (used with object) 6.to utter childishly or idiotically. 7.to waste foolishly.

There,now we all know.

you are SO 20 posts ago!!

Let's not go that far either . . . Where are we as a society if we can't take pot shots at rival players for no apparent reason?

you may have a point there, but to discount their playing ability is absurd at best.

hell, I will take you to dinner LIO......and I think Tebow, Florida is OVERRATED.....and you don't have to worry about bringing Webster along when your with me....I will keep it to common language!! hokt on fonix werkt fer me!!

:lol:

It's threads like this that make being a Mod worthwhile.

where is Justin?? he is looking on webster.com for his next big word post....I picture him with tape on his glasses and a sexy leopard skinned pocket protector....Next big word is.........??

VN Store

Back