Derek Dooley to Cowboys (merged)

You seem to like flowery adjectives above your intelligence level to soothe your feminine hygiene product fetish...what else?...oh yeah I hope you die soon
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oh, thats a well educated comment. Keep showing us your intellect, it's intriguing. Pellissippi Grad?

Oh, thats a well educated comment. Keep showing us your intellect, it's intriguing. Pellissippi Grad?

Never said I was educated prostateville....you came at me out of the blue calling me a douche so I have to hate you...please God make it die

Never said I was educated prostateville....you came at me out of the blue calling me a douche so I have to hate you...please God make it die

Prostateville. Undercuts and skirting the subject. You go girl. Nothing like smoke and mirrors to mask impotence.

Prostateville. Undercuts and skirting the subject. You go girl. Nothing like smoke and mirrors to mask impotence.

Refresh the inferior mind what's the subject that got you involved?...Explain your answer whilst I look up painful diseases to pray on you

I hate the results under his leadership but I'm a mature man so I wish him and his family all the best under the nutcase Jerry Jones.

He could at least make a big donation to our AD and take his tax write off, LOL.

Reactions: 2 people
There is a huge difference between head and position coach, so I don't see anyway that you could make a judgement based on his failures as HC of Tennessee. However, if he really is looking for a place to "settle," I'm not sure this was the job to take. There is no way Garrett is there for more than one or two years. If i were Dooley I wouldn't sell my permanent house just yet.

Just because he sucked as a head coach doesn't mean he can't be a very good position coach. The guy did work under Saban for 7 years.

and saban never gave dooley any position with any large level of responsibility.

he named major applewhite offensive coordinator at 29, muschamp d-coordinator at 30, and smart d-coordinator at 32.

people can dismiss it all they want, but no one has ever wanted him to be a coordinator.

This is getting bad. First he screws up my big orange and now Mr. Jones is letting him coach the Cowboys. Oh hell the Cowboys are already a mess thanks to the owner Mr. Jones

and saban never gave dooley any position with any large level of responsibility.

he named major applewhite offensive coordinator at 29, muschamp d-coordinator at 30, and smart d-coordinator at 32.

people can dismiss it all they want, but no one has ever wanted him to be a coordinator.

well after seeing his results as a head coach, it's not hard to understand why Saban never gave him a shot

Very strange sign. All the best to him, I always liked Dooley as a guy,no I hope he succeeds. He did do well with our WR's so maybe he will do well.

Reactions: 1 person
There is a huge difference between head and position coach, so I don't see anyway that you could make a judgement based on his failures as HC of Tennessee. However, if he really is looking for a place to "settle," I'm not sure this was the job to take. There is no way Garrett is there for more than one or two years. If i were Dooley I wouldn't sell my permanent house just yet.

Hes not staying in Knoxville so keeping his house if not already sold isn't an option. So your advice and pt really don't fly. His wife is from FTW and so her family is still there. So here's a reasonable scenerio:

He gets fired. Him and wife talk about future. He's getting big buyout so money isn't a concern and she is a Dr. They have children. 2 top places on the list for them to move to coaching job or not...ATL/Athens area (his parents and place he grew up) or DFW area (where she is from). Jason Garret who is a really good friend of his and head coach of the Dallas cowgirls starts cleaning house. Needs a WR and TE coach as of this past week. Calls or shoots Dooley a text asking him "you want to interview for a position?" Dooley says to himself "man moving to DFW with a job will make up for the last 3 yrs with the wifey. If I say yes and get the job the wifey is gonna rape me she so happy. (starts im gonna get laid dance." He sends text back to Garrett...yes and thanks.... Interviews with Skelator, and gives him some dirt on UT and gets the job.

Pretty simple. See where your "don't sell your home" advice just doesn't fit here??

Last edited:
Not sure if serious...

oops, what I meant to say was

I'm sure you're not serious

I am dead serious. I love CDD - he gave it his best shot when he was here but things just did not work out. He did everything the right way but is the most unlucky coach I have ever seen in all the years I have watched sports - he could not buy a break. This is why he will always be my favorite.

Reactions: 2 people
You know I've slammed ol Dooley as much as anyone on this message board but I really believe he is a really good person at heart. I'll agree that his luck always seemed to haunt him while he was at UT. I wish him the very best of luck with his new job. Put your heart and soul in it man and show the world what you are truly made of. Good luck Dooley!!!!!!!

I am dead serious. I love CDD - he gave it his best shot when he was here but things just did not work out. He did everything the right way but is the most unlucky coach I have ever seen in all the years I have watched sports - he could not buy a break. This is why he will always be my favorite.

Respect your opinion but eventually bad luck devolves into bad coaching...the freak things that happened at the end of the LSU and UNC games were hard for fans to deal with but good coaching eventually shows itself...it's what seperates Parcells and Kotite...Shula and Saban...Lombardi and Bengston...before my time...we saw our team compete with most teams on our schedule this season...cepting Bama and Vandy and good coaching pull some of those wins out...our team bowed under too much under pressure for there to be a valid argument that he deserves a head coaching job

VN Store

Back