Official Jon Gruden Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nervous about Jon Gruden going to Arkansas not because I think it's likely, but because I can't imagine how deflated I would be if that did actually happen.

Hey DA read again what I said. I never said its what they are or are not maaking a decision on. I said parents dont make life and career decisions based on schools. Please read and comprehend before you post and embarrass yourself.

Yes I know my good friend...and I said how the hell do you know what the Grudens will do????? because this is a Gruden thread and your post was OBVIOUSLY about the Gruden family. So before you get your boxers in a wad take a look around big boy... So I'm sorry I upset you by challenging your post but that is what you inferred. I suppose your defense mechanism is to call others names so...thanks for the "DA" I hope you feel much better now.:peace2:

Last edited:
Btw Smokey, I never received my membership packet. Have the entry requirements went up to where I am no longer eligible? :)

Well I guess I'll be firing me a mailman b/c it was supposed to be delivered by express mail..He can take a spot with Dooley un the unemployment line.:)

Savior.jpg

Like this one too.

Reactions: 2 people
All I know is that I will be the most angry I have ever been if Gruden goes to Arkansas. But I know that's not going to happen.

We went through this crap with Spurrier for years not getting him while he was player and coach. Will Tennessee let Arky get their dream coach over money? I hope Tennessee will learn you pay for what you get. Tennessee has several donors and boosters that needs to step up to plate because this is once in lifetime hire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back