Recruiting Forum: Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect us to win out, and possibly in impressive fashion. With our improved O-Line play, our offense has really developed into one of the elite offenses in the SEC. When we play subpar competition, we put up video game numbers. Our defense will continue to be problematic but should have a distinct advantage up front against Troy, Mizzou, Vandy, and UK.

Hav eyou heard directly that Derrick Dooley is gone no matter what? What if we win out and win a bowl game?

Except the fact we play in BR, I am a little more worried about aTm.

images

images

Reactions: 1 person
OCI please look the other way before posting. I think Freak should update the forum to include not posting false information which would ban you from the board.

You should have been banned a long time ago. You're the most arrogant poster on this entire board and that is really saying something.

Reactions: 3 people
I fully expect us to win out, and possibly in impressive fashion. With our improved O-Line play, our offense has really developed into one of the elite offenses in the SEC. When we play subpar competition, we put up video game numbers. Our defense will continue to be problematic but should have a distinct advantage up front against Troy, Mizzou, Vandy, and UK.

Maybe we can get up by enough to give our defense chances to work on different things in a real game.

You should have been banned a long time ago. You're the most arrogant poster on this entire board and that is really saying something.

Arrogant? Please guy, you should take the tally on the hit and misses with some of these posters. I'm contributing to the board with positive discussion. Look both ways !

In fairness to OCI, I'm fairly sure I remember several people bringing up Cheek leaving sometime in 2013 back in the preseason.

I remember stuff about his initiatives flopping and him not making many friends in a lot of areas.

In fairness to OCI, I'm fairly sure I remember several people bringing up Cheek leaving sometime in 2013 back in the preseason.

I remember stuff about his initiatives flopping and him not making many friends in a lot of areas.

Yep, SBV posted the same thing not too long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back