TN golfers

DovaVol

Not really sure how else to title this thread lol. I have a pair of Men's Puma 5 Pocket Pants, size 36 x 32, in Vibrant Orange that I'm trying to sell. I bought them and took them straight to the alteration store and had a 1" slit cut on the outside cuff so they'd fit over my shoes better. Once I got them back, I'd realized the mistake. I normally wear 36 x 32 in the Puma Golf Style pants, but the 5 pocket pants fit a bit tighter, thus these pants looked like high waters:eek:lol:. Anyway they don't have the tags, but have never been worn(other than the 5 min period I had them on when I tried them on). Asking $60 shipped.

Pics:
rickie3.jpg

rickie2.jpg

rickie.jpg

although I'm confused. You say they fit tight, yet look like high waters. Are you actually saying that with the 32" length they fit short?

The fit of the 5 Pocket Puma pants vs the Puma Golf Style pants is just a little slimmer. Soccer/Running/biking all my life(although not as much these days) has led to bigger quads. They fit perfect in the waist, just tighter in the upper legs and thus a little shorter than normal.

The fit of the 5 Pocket Puma pants vs the Puma Golf Style pants is just a little slimmer. Soccer/Running/biking all my life(although not as much these days) has led to bigger quads. They fit perfect in the waist, just tighter in the upper legs and thus a little shorter than normal.

hmmm. I have bigger quads from running all the time so I'd be afraid to try them then.

VN Store

Back