Vol uniform/helmet design discussion (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said at least two dozen times, there is virtually zero chance that there will be any sort of major change to our uniforms under Dooley.

If you had any idea how difficult it was to get him to agree to something as simple as the checkerboard undershirts, you wouldn't even post speculation in the thread.

Sadly, I think this year's checkerboard undershirts are awful. I did like last years version. The checkerboard on the front and the grey on the back under the arm looks amateur to me.

I am no strict-traditionalist, but I just don't like those. The shoes don't look good to me either (it's the grey). If you don't mind, tell Dooley that I don't like them. :)

And those black helmets that someone posted? c'mon. When did our colors become flat black and gloss black?

5GlRI.gif

Reactions: 1 person
This is by far the biggest stage Dooley has been on during his tenure. We wear one of the most recognizable uniforms in college football. We will be in Orange and White. No doubt... nothing else would do Tennessee justice.

I am one of the few that would welcome it. But I don't think we would ever change the helmets.

That helmet is someone's tailgate propaganda. And whoever circulated it is trolling... hard.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back