The Sky Isnt Falling!!

VOLumeS

Go Yankees!
Da'Rick Rogers is gone Yes but we have a stable of WR talent we'll be fine as long as, JH stays healthy and CP stays healthy, and is AT LEAST HALF, as good as advertised. LaTroy Lewis is hurt Yes BUT we have W. Bohannon, Jordan Williams, Fugate, Sapp and Crump! we are fine! we beat NC ST (NC ST 17 TENNESSEE 31) Go Vols!!!! 4 MORE DAYS!!! :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person
Da'Rick Rogers is gone Yes but we have a stable of WR talent we'll be fine as long as, JH stays healthy and CP stays healthy, and is AT LEAST HALF, as good as advertised. LaTroy Lewis is hurt Yes BUT we have W. Bohannon, Jordan Williams, Fugate, Sapp and Crump! we are fine! we beat NC ST (NC ST 17 TENNESSEE 31) Go Vols!!!! 4 MORE DAYS!!! :popcorn:

all i can say is i hope so.

I just don't see the big deal in getting all worked up. Sheet happens. Just a lot of it happens here for some reason. If things go bad this year. Dooley should have enough to write one entertaining book.

I have a feeling this isn't gonna go well...but good luck and GBO

man i cant believe so many people think we wont beat nc state. i think we just flat out drill them. this is the best team we've had in years. we have expierence and depth at all most every position...finally

I'm taking a wait-and-see approach. I believe they can be great, but this is also the team that just didn't care last year. I'll wait until they can prove to play like I know they can before I get excited. But for the love of god Friday can't get here fast enough.

Reactions: 2 people
Just have to say that the NCSt team will not be as easy as some here think. Could be a long night

Reactions: 3 people
We will be ok, DR did NOT make this team!!! Yes, he was an excellent player but we have alot of talent on the entire offense. Most people on here are overlooking that fact. We are still going to surprise people.. FYI just talked to former center for Vandy Logan Stewart...said Vols are better than people are giving credit for...said DB's at Vandy during Hunter's fresh year said he is best they covered in a while...We WILL be ok guys!!!! GBO

man i cant believe so many people think we wont beat nc state. i think we just flat out drill them. this is the best team we've had in years. we have expierence and depth at all most every position...finally

My bad feeling was about the direction this thread was gonna head. Personally, I beleive we whip NC's ass. I think we have more weapons than we've seen in several years. I also beleive it's the best attitude from both the coaches and players that we've seen in a awhile. I couldn't give a crap about DR. We've had better players in the past leave, drugs, grades, etc.

The Big Orange will roll into the Dome and kick their ass...

Reactions: 2 people

where have you been the last 5 years. nothing is a given here at UT. NC State is not as bad as most people on here are stating. remember we did lose to UK and im pretty sure that state is better than they are. plus we still have dooley as coach and it seems he finds more ways to lose games than win them.

I guess with all the adversity...

It'll come down to coaching the talent we have...

I guess as I walk out of the Dome Friday night...we'll have a better idea Top to Bottom.

GBO!!!!

I think this will be the most physically and mentally prepared team we've had in a few years.I really like the attitude this team is showing.

Da'Rick was good but i have a feeling CP is better and Zach Rogers will be our 3rd guy in the New Big 3 just wait and see fellas wait and see.

I have heard a few people i respect say this looks to be the best Tennessee team they've seen in a while. One of those people is Doug Matthews. Doug knows football.

I have heard a few people i respect say this looks to be the best Tennessee team they've seen in a while. One of those people is Doug Matthews. Doug knows football.

Big Dan McCullers said 1 thing today that got me pumped "i like to sack the quarterback" then Sentimore said "They have a average QB and WRs".

Big Dan McCullers said 1 thing today that got me pumped "i like to sack the quarterback" the Sentimore said "They have a average QB and WRs".
I think it really comes down to two things. 1) Can we run the ball enough to have the defense respect it
2) Has Bray gotten any better at reading zone coverage.

Do those things well and Tennessee wins this game.

It's also the best team State has had in years and they are coming off 8 wins, and we are coming off a game in which we quit against an sec opponent we killed for 26 years. We don't have experience and depth at every position, that is flat out wrong. We are woefully thin at LB, oour backs are unproven at best, and we're counting on a guy that's coming off major knee surgery and one that hasn't played a down of SEC football to catch passes for us. Oh, and we're being led buy a guy who hasn't beaten a decent team since he began coaching.

But we're all hopeful, aren't we?

It's also the best team State has had in years and they are coming off 8 wins, and we are coming off a game in which we quit against an sec opponent we killed for 26 years. We don't have experience and depth at every position, that is flat out wrong. We are woefully thin at LB, oour backs are unproven at best, and we're counting on a guy that's coming off major knee surgery and one that hasn't played a down of SEC football to catch passes for us. Oh, and we're being led buy a guy who hasn't beaten a decent team since he began coaching.

But we're all hopeful, aren't we?

When we beat NC ST you better get your crow thread ready!

VN Store

Back