The Worley or Peterman Era

RoaminVol

Dat Ninja
Once Tyler Bray becomes Peyton Manning, and his time here is done. I was wonder from what we have seen who do you see being Tennessee's future QB? I like Worley but he is a little out of control with his passes. I also like what i see from Nathan but he is still in highschool. Please input Volnation please be generous. Im still new to this site.
Go Vols!!

i think worley will be just fine. i am just thankful we have qbs on the roster that i feel will be able to step up when their time comes.

Reactions: 4 people
Once Tyler Bray becomes Peyton Manning, and his time here is done. I was wonder from what we have seen who do you see being Tennessee's future QB? I like Worley but he is a little out of control with his passes. I also like what i see from Nathan but he is still in highschool. Please input Volnation please be generous. Im still new to this site.
Go Vols!!

There will never be another Peyton Manning. Just like there will never be another Heath Shuler, Condredge Holloway or Andy Kelly. Tyler will be Tyler Bray, 1 of many elite and great QB's from the Volunteers....Worley's passes seem out of control? Based on what? Being a true freshmen thrown into the fire against SEC competition and a struggling offensive line? I think its fair to say the jury is very much still out on the talented Worley. Hey has a good arm and is a very intelligent kid which will help him make the adjustment to a starter one day. Peterman looks great on film but we will have to wait and see on him at this point. Go Vols!

Reactions: 7 people
Go Vols!!

Not sure if Bray can grow the Stache yet.... Its almost Skyler Mcbeeish

Attachments

• peyton-manning-mustache-commercial.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg
    peyton-manning-mustache-commercial.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 719
noticed rivals bumped Peterman up from 3 to 4 stars.
I thought worley played reasonably well last year, but nowhere near as well as Bray did as a true freshmen.

Reactions: 2 people
noticed rivals bumped Peterman up from 3 to 4 stars.
I thought worley played reasonably well last year, but nowhere near as well as Bray did as a true freshmen.

Been a four star since august, but was bumped from the number 10 qb to the number 8 qb and was discussed as a possibility for top 250 player overall but just missed the cut.

i think worley will be just fine. i am just thankful we have qbs on the roster that i feel will be able to step up when their time comes.

worley suffered from having no running game to back him up. the rest of the offense wasn't doing him any favors. he'll be ready when it's time.

Reactions: 2 people
I must be the only one that was impressed with Worley in his limited playing time. Very accurate when given time to make the right throw. Most of his mistakes were mental errors due to the speed of the game (understandable considering the circumstances surrounding his playing time).

Reactions: 1 person
I must be the only one that was impressed with Worley in his limited playing time. Very accurate when given time to make the right throw. Most of his mistakes were mental errors due to the speed of the game (understandable considering the circumstances surrounding his playing time).

You're not the only one.

Reactions: 3 people
Although there is only one Peyton Manning, there is also only one Tee Martin. (He was the one that won us a National Championship.) :)

Why people credit Tee With winning us the NC is beyond me. It was defense first, then travis henry, travis stephens and jamal lewis that won us that NC.

Tee was a good enough passer to keep the opposing defenses from putting 9 in the box. But he didn't even get more than 2500 yds passing

Reactions: 3 people
Worley will do to Bray what Bray did to Simms

You're kidding right? Or are you just dumb? Simms is a horrific decision maker and an inaccurate passer to say the least. I respect him for his time at Tennessee but he flopped and Bray shined in his stead. Worley has the ability to be great but it is not his time yet and that showed in the time he played. The game is too fast for him right now and he needs to learn how to make smart decisions even when protection is breaking down. Bray will start, as long as he's healthy, without a doubt until he chooses to leave or graduates because he has the arm to make all the throws and he can hang in the pocket and SEC pass rush.

Reactions: 1 person
Why people credit Tee With winning us the NC is beyond me. It was defense first, then travis henry, travis stephens and jamal lewis that won us that NC.

Tee was a good enough passer to keep the opposing defenses from putting 9 in the box. But he didn't even get more than 2500 yds passing

Vols fan?????
I would say he was a crucial piece to the puzzle. Just watch the South Carolina game.

Reactions: 5 people
Still waiting for Tyler and the team to beat a top 25 opponent. It's open competition at QB this year. Peyton just took over and never was challenged.

VN Store

Back