Someone on Rivals said it best

tvols75

With the hiring of Pittman, it shows that no one knows what's going on in UT's hiring process anymore. Why people continue to try and guess and make themselves look like fools (especially the Knoxville media) is mind-boggling.

Reactions: 22 people
What major job did he hold other than Oklahoma? Better look at that composition of schools.

I like the hire of Pittman, he will look like a God when the OLine plays better ( can't play worse ).

It is very obvious that nobody knows what the Hell is going on, just a bunch of speculation and rumors.

Reactions: 4 people
I would tend to agree with the OP. However the was some rumbling about CJG before he was hired and the ink hadn't dried on HH resignation letter before another coach was hired. Not alot of time for speculation.

I don't know who the heck we get as DC, but Sam Pittman seems to be a great coach based on being named a dual HC at UNC for a bit and a name recruiter. He's developed some talented kids...if Dooley bombs next year then at least he's trying to get some legit replacements. It seems like he'll be an upgrade over HH.

I dont know if it will help our running game or not, schemes seemed to be an issue as much as anything. Thanks to our OC.

ESPN Top 25 recruiter is what was posted here earlier. If that's true, I think its a great hire. UNC has been solid the last 5 years.

If he can teach our guys to run block AT ALL, it will be a "boom" hire.

VN Store

Back