Rumor going around is that Darius Miller will commit to the vols today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big-time prospect for the 2008 class.. He's a 6'6 swing man from Maysville. Lofton's dad has been helping out our cause with him..

Yup.. Which is why I want to know how credible this is. I think he'll eventually verbal to us, but I don't know about it occurring today..

I didn't even know we were in it for him that much. A class of Singleton, Miller, Jurick, and Williams would be nasty.

What's the info / stats on Miller? I don't know much about him.

What's the info / stats on Miller? I don't know much about him.

6-foot-6 small forward.

He's long, and well built...a solid post scorer, rebounder, shot blocker. Needs to improve his shooting range a bit, but he's a big time prospect.

Has offers from Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Cincy, Connecticut, and Indiana, just to name a few. Needless to say, he'd be a great pickup for our 2008 class.

This is my favorite kind of rumor, because its the kind of rumor that will be over by midnight.

The rumors I really hate are the ones that go on for months while people on both sides swear that they have "a very solid source".

I'll be very happy if UT lands this player. Especially if they land him over Florida & Kentucky.

For what its worth, I hear that Maysville has a die hard pocket of Vols fans because of Lofton.

I've not heard anything to merit this rumor, but I have heard from alot of sources that he is leaning to UT for sure.

6-foot-6 small forward.

He's long, and well built...a solid post scorer, rebounder, shot blocker. Needs to improve his shooting range a bit, but he's a big time prospect.

Has offers from Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Cincy, Connecticut, and Indiana, just to name a few. Needless to say, he'd be a great pickup for our 2008 class.
Thanks

how nice is it that we are competing for players with Ky, kansas, Illinois, UCONN, IU, etc. We used to go head to head with ETSU, Elon, Central Michigan, etc. Thank you Bruce Almighty.

Hey what's wrong with ETSU? :p (student)

I'm so glad Bruce is finally bringing some excitement to the basketball court. I truly don't see why a kid wouldn't want to play for him right now.

Kevin

Yea i think hiring Pearl was a genius move. I had not watched college Bball much, i didn't even know who Bruce Pearl was. But you can just see the confidence and determination Pearl has gave this team. By the way i totally forgot to check the Bball VOLS ranking following that UF gm, does any body know? Man that gm had to be rocking at the Arena, UT was dropping mad 3's as Lofton was doing his thing and Chism was being very physical as a Freshmen. Chism has a very bright future, if he stays out of trouble and keeps his grades up.

Just another rumor

It's too bad he's likely going to verbal this month, South Carolina will be lucky to even sniff the class were going to have in 2008.. And why on Earth did you give Scrotum a two year extension??? Absolutely mind boggeling to say in the least..

It's too bad he's likely going to verbal this month, South Carolina will be lucky to even sniff the class were going to have in 2008.. And why on Earth did you give Scrotum a two year extension??? Absolutely mind boggeling to say in the least..

wow getting irratated when i just made a statement.. but its ok though we spilt with yall this year thats why odom got a extension

You just don't disrespect a man with that kind of NIT record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back