Rumor going around is that Darius Miller will commit to the vols today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see that constitutes a raise at USC.

Maybe we should lose to them intentionally so they keep that coach around forever.

i was just speaking of our last game against yall

Last time I checked, Bruce is 3-2 against against Scrotum.. That victory was meaningless for the cocks. It was an utter disgrace to play the way we did that day and it gave us a definitive wake up call.. Like I said, it will give me the utmost pleasure to play you guys again..

I hope we go far into the tourny, or even win it. I mean no one will respect UT, saying they can't win the NC blah blah blah. But im convinced if we can beat UF, a team fresh off a NC, then who says we can't win a NC?

They miscalculated the number of loses they needed, and by the looks of it their 3 peat will not happen. :)

USC>Tennessee>Rest of Nation

since you people think Tenn has the best bball team in the nation this year. There ya go

No one on here said that UT is the best team in the nation. Even our head coach says UT isn't the best team in the nation. Don't misconstrue what people say.

There is no arguing about which team is better when it comes to UT and South Carolina. 20 wins to 14 (or so) is not a debatable point. Tennessee is better than South Carolina at basketball and football get over it.

No one on here said that UT is the best team in the nation. Even our head coach says UT isn't the best team in the nation. Don't misconstrue what people say.

There is no arguing about which team is better when it comes to UT and South Carolina. 20 wins to 14 (or so) is not a debatable point. Tennessee is better than South Carolina at basketball and football get over it.

We actually have 22 wins now:)..(Second most in the SEC)

Congrats at being better than USC. but you still lost...:rock: :dance2: :clapping:
Lost what? The only game this year that UT didn't show up and USC was on fire? There's your highlight for the year. Remind Tre and Odom to root for the conference in a couple of weeks as they look forward to trying to be mildly competent next year.

Lost what? The only game this year that UT didn't show up and USC was on fire? There's your highlight for the year. Remind Tre and Odom to root for the conference in a couple of weeks as they look forward to trying to be mildly competent next year.

We should be a much better team next year and will be competing with the best in the SEC. no doubt:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back