'12 TX S LaDarrell McNeil (TN signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny but at the same time we have a 5 win coach...:ermm:

Not for long.... ours will either start winning or he will be gone... at any rate we will again be on top.

Vandy never has been, and never will be.

Now that is funny :yes:

Don't wanna see this guy leave, I love hard hitting safeties. Those guys that make WRs scared to come across the middle. He's one of my favorites of this class for sure and we gotta do everything we can to keep him! Don't like what he said about LSU and Alabama. :/

It's really funny that our 5 win coach beat them then, huh?

It is I agree. Just saying I don't think making fun of Franklin for winning 6 games at Vandy really makes sense on this board at this time. But back to McNeil, I really hope he stays we are short on safeties behind Randolph. Brewer is hurt and didnt look all that special this year.

IIRC, Joseph and Russel were key in his recruitment? Is Russel definitely going to Washington State?

If he did, I don't think it would affect McNeil's decision all that much since Joseph will still be his position coach. But in the end, who knows the mind of a man that young, eh?

Wilcox is going to visit him tomorrow.

surprised.gif

It did appear as if you were being a drama queen...

I assumed you were hungry. Needed a snickers or something.

how did you come up with this^ all by yourself ?I never said the recruiting class is falling apart.I said I hope it dont.maybe its you thats the idiot ,who knows.

Top247 safety LaDarrell McNeil of Wilmer-Hutchins High School in Dallas has been committed to Tennessee since August, but he's now planning to take official visits to a few other schools.

Delete if already posted.I hope this class doesnt fall apart.

Completely unnecessary and more than a little bit ridiculous. If you don't see how connecting 1 recruit taking additional visits to the entire class falling apart is overly dramatic I can't help you.

You also totally overreacted when he called you on it by personally insulting him. Not cool.

Reactions: 2 people
Top247 safety LaDarrell McNeil of Wilmer-Hutchins High School in Dallas has been committed to Tennessee since August, but he's now planning to take official visits to a few other schools.

Delete if already posted.I hope this class doesnt fall apart.

With picking up Pig Howard today.... you still think this class is falling apart???

This is what I've been waiting to hear. Wilcox should take Sirmon with him, IMO.

Wilcox doesnt need Sirmon, hes a pretty solid recruiter himself. The reason you dont hear his name much is his primary area is out west and this class doesnt have many defensive recruits.

Wilcox doesnt need Sirmon, hes a pretty solid recruiter himself. The reason you dont hear his name much is his primary area is out west and this class doesnt have many defensive recruits.

I am well aware of Wilcox's talents. I wasn't saying he was a bad recruiter. It's just McNeil is a recruit we don't need to lose so maybe bringing in one of our best recruiters, on the D side of the ball nonetheless, with him wouldn't hurt. That's all.

Lock him up, Wilcox :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Completely unnecessary and more than a little bit ridiculous. If you don't see how connecting 1 recruit taking additional visits to the entire class falling apart is overly dramatic I can't help you.

You also totally overreacted when he called you on it by personally insulting him. Not cool.

I guess because someone stated in a thread last week talking about how we may have some current commits that might be looking around.Maybe thats where I got the ideal at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back