'12 TX S LaDarrell McNeil (TN signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh Oh! I'm not very surprised though, this kid can now stay in Texas and play in the SEC. All the schools he is visiting are top notch. I'm sure it doesn't help when these kids visit sites like this and see fans calling for the coaches head after 2 years and how he should be gone in year 3. Also the fact that the fans don't show up for games that aren't as important.

If I were a player of this caliber all of that would factor into my decision. Seeing how many fans bash a kid like DR, Poole, TB etc etc for various reasons. I know other schools/fans do it but if I'm going 1800 miles away from home do I really want to deal with this BS? NOPE!!

I'm sure that helped if a recruit happens to read. You may have even put an idea into a kid's head.
Good job.

Reactions: 2 people
Uh Oh! I'm not very surprised though, this kid can now stay in Texas and play in the SEC. All the schools he is visiting are top notch. I'm sure it doesn't help when these kids visit sites like this and see fans calling for the coaches head after 2 years and how he should be gone in year 3. Also the fact that the fans don't show up for games that aren't as important.

If I were a player of this caliber all of that would factor into my decision. Seeing how many fans bash a kid like DR, Poole, TB etc etc for various reasons. I know other schools/fans do it but if I'm going 1800 miles away from home do I really want to deal with this BS? NOPE!!

wasn't UT 6th in the country in attendance - id say that is pretty darn good for a 5-7 team coming off a 6-7 season the year before

also A&M fired their coach and they are the TX school in the SEC so hard to believe having no coach is better than one that has some internet message board rumors around him

Reactions: 1 person
wasn't UT 6th in the country in attendance - id say that is pretty darn good for a 5-7 team coming off a 6-7 season the year before

also A&M fired their coach and they are the TX school in the SEC so hard to believe having no coach is better than one that has some internet message board rumors around him
They were in 2010. Sad thing is we've got a low capacity attendance % for a major program. I think like 92% whereas teams like Texas and Bama are well over 100%. 2011 total attendance would be slightly skewed I believe because we got an extra home game and might be off in average because it was Buffalo which would bring down the average.

Agree 100%.............but wait, Coach Dooley can't recruit :crazy:

Not many people said he couldn't recruit. Just not sure he can discipline them and coach them up. No matter who coach's at UT they will succeed at getting guys in. Just gotta coach them up.

You can tell these hard heads anything. They don't believe they have a negative effect or they don't care. Sad.

Not many people said he couldn't recruit. Just not sure he can discipline them and coach them up. No matter who coach's at UT they will succeed at getting guys in. Just gotta coach them up.

This is true, not many in here have said that since the summer almost-apocalypse. Good point :hi:

LaDarrell McNeil scheduling visits to other schools and not to just watch games for free. The season is over so when they visit now, it means even more. Any thoughts?

Top247 safety LaDarrell McNeil of Wilmer-Hutchins High School in Dallas has been committed to Tennessee since August, but he's now planning to take official visits to a few other schools.

Delete if already posted.I hope this class doesnt fall apart.

Top247 safety LaDarrell McNeil of Wilmer-Hutchins High School in Dallas has been committed to Tennessee since August, but he's now planning to take official visits to a few other schools.

Delete if already posted.I hope this class doesnt fall apart.

This class is far from falling apart... do you "cry wolfe" often

Really don't want to lose this guy.

Just 24/7 trying to make some money. Wait until you hear from McNeil before you panic. He never said he wasn't going to take his visits and our coaches encourage it. Remember , they did the same stuff with Santos and pissed him off. Fact is , McNeil has said nothing. His season is over and he is going to take some trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back