'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a Drew Brees vibe from him. Not saying he'll be Drew Brees good, but we know how Chaney developed him.

I get a Drew Brees vibe from him. Not saying he'll be Drew Brees good, but we know how Chaney developed him.

Well there are few QB like Drew Brees, but Nate is accurate and has good touch. I'm pretty sure he is taller than Drew...LOL.

Is that Nathan Peterman in your picture? Looks nice

Yep, that's Nate in my avatar. I'll see if I can drum up more pics of him.

Dep

Last edited:
Thanks for all the updates Dep! I'm sure you'll be rooting for him/us 12 games of the year :)

I'm pretty pumped about this guy being a Vol. Prototypical build, speed, good arm. Sorry if discussed already, but is he a EE? Also, do Scouts maintain any opinions on what some of Peterman's weaknesses might be?

I'm pretty pumped about this guy being a Vol. Prototypical build, speed, good arm. Sorry if discussed already, but is he a EE? Also, do Scouts maintain any opinions on what some of Peterman's weaknesses might be?

He is an EE.

I gotta say, Dep......you got me pretty stoked about Nate "The Great" (his official DxM nickname) playing for the Vols. Thanks for all the updates.

Thanks for all the updates Dep! I'm sure you'll be rooting for him/us 12 games of the year :)

I'll root for him all 12 games, but one game I'll just root we do him one point better. :)

I gotta say, Dep......you got me pretty stoked about Nate "The Great" (his official DxM nickname) playing for the Vols. Thanks for all the updates.

Glad you are looking forward to having him. I'm looking forward to seeing him play in the SEC.

I've enjoyed doing the updates. Hope ya'll don't mind if I hang around after he starts school up there. Though I may just hang out over here in the recruiting forum, some of those folks in the football forum scare me. LOL :mf_surrender:

Dep

I'll root for him all 12 games, but one game I'll just root we do him one point better. :)

Glad you are looking forward to having him. I'm looking forward to seeing him play in the SEC.

I've enjoyed doing the updates. Hope ya'll don't mind if I hang around after he starts school up there. Though I may just hang out over here in the recruiting forum, some of those folks in the football forum scare me. LOL :mf_surrender:

Dep

They scare Vol fans too.

Reactions: 5 people

Dep

Know what you mean about the folks in the football forum. I was scarin' myself over there, so I came to recruiting.

Well, all I can say is the folks in the recruiting forum have been nothing but welcoming and friendly. It's nice to talk to folks who are knowledgeable about the game and excited about their future team.

I haven't been called a gator once..LOL.

Tomorrow night Bartram plays Wolfson, our last district game. We shouldn't have any trouble with them. At this point we are just waiting to hear who we get in the playoffs.

I'm looking for Nate to have a big night and be pulled in the 3rd quarter if things go as usual.

Catch ya'll later.

Dep

Well, all I can say is the folks in the recruiting forum have been nothing but welcoming and friendly. It's nice to talk to folks who are knowledgeable about the game and excited about their future team.

I haven't been called a gator once..LOL.

Tomorrow night Bartram plays Wolfson, our last district game. We shouldn't have any trouble with them. At this point we are just waiting to hear who we get in the playoffs.

I'm looking for Nate to have a big night and be pulled in the 3rd quarter if things go as usual.

Catch ya'll later.

Dep

No one here has called you gator yet? Dang we must not be on our toes. Well let me be the first. Welcome gator.:)

(not) Final regular season stats:

128-200, 1718yds, 26TDs, 3INTs

Last edited:
Wow, looks like everyone got the jump on me today. That's what I get for sleeping in. :)

Nate had a good night and as I predicted, played only a half. As already posted, he was 12-19, 153 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT, but I can remember at least 3 drops, or he'd have had even better stats.

On one of my favorite plays, Nate rolled to his right and fired a perfect strike through several defenders to his TE in the end zone. Also saw Nate shake off several sack attempts. This kid does not go down easy. He had several nice runs too.

Bartram has one more regular season game, against Creekside, a District 4/5A playoff team. Bartram has already beat the 4/5A District champ, Ponte Vedra 55-26.

We play Ridgeview in the first round of the playoffs in 2 weeks.

Spoke with Nate's parents for a few minutes last night. It's easy to see why Nate is a great kid, he has great parents.

What's amazing about Nate's yearly stats, he has only played one complete game. Most of those he only played one or two series into the 3rd quarter, but there were a couple he only played the first half.

Looking forward to next weeks game.

Have a great weekend ya'll!

Dep

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, looks like everyone got the jump on me today. That's what I get for sleeping in. :)

Nate had a good night and as I predicted, played only a half. As already posted, he was 12-19, 153 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT, but I can remember at least 3 drops, or he'd have had even better stats.

On one of my favorite plays, Nate rolled to his right and fired a perfect strike through several defenders to his TE in the end zone. Also saw Nate shake off several sack attempts. This kid does not go down easy. He had several nice runs too.

Bartram has one more regular season game, against Creekside, a District 4/5A playoff team. Bartram has already beat the 4/5A District champ, Ponte Vedra 55-26.

We play Ridgeview in the first round of the playoffs in 2 weeks.

Spoke with Nate's parents for a few minutes last night. It's easy to see why Nate is a great kid, he has great parents.

What's amazing about Nate's yearly stats, he has only played one complete game. Most of those he only played one or two series into the 3rd quarter, but there were a couple he only played the first half.

Looking forward to next weeks game.

Have a great weekend ya'll!

Dep

Oh!! I thought they were in the playoffs this week...my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back