Willingham doing some recruiting?

tclowers23

There's a new article on Rivals.com about DeAngelo Willingham trying to recruit a few players to UT. Who does the article say he is trying to recruit??

He helped recruit Brimfield and is working on McKenzie. McKenzie thought that Willingham was a safety but now found out he is a CB.

love what? when guys get other guys into their folds? :cray:

Okkkkkkkkkkkk, I think you were trying to make a joke, but I dont get it. That's probably very funny in Belfast, but here--not so much. I like it when a player trys to get other blue chippers to come on board with him, just very cool imo.

Okkkkkkkkkkkk, I think you were trying to make a joke, but I dont get it. That's probably very funny in Belfast, but here--not so much. I like it when a player trys to get other blue chippers to come on board with him, just very cool imo.

Who made you the comedic conscience of this board? :p

When is Willingham going to be bumped to a 4 star. I heard that he was going to move all the way up to a 6.0.

They said JUCO rankings will be updated next week, along with prep rankings. They only have ATHs, Ks, and those 2 remaining.

They said Willingham will be 6.0 4 star or 5 star.

GoVolsXtra has an article up about Nevin McKenzie. It says his mom wants him at UT and he feels really comfortable here. Possible complication is that Urban has an inhome with him tomorrow night.

Maybe he can play better than Morley. Well, all he has to do is go to class and we know is smarter.

VN Store

Back