Ainge is on Locker Room

CKWHITE

On My vlt, very interesting analysis. He had expressed his opinions on Sanders vs. Cut and his opinions on Chaney and Bray.

Sanders coached Ainge to go for the long ball whenever available, Cut always wanted him too hit the check down as soon as possible. Every thing was timing routes with Cut.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting hearing ainge talk about his relationship with Fulmer, he said "we mother trucked each other a few times" "we got into it on more than one occasion"

Sanders coached Ainge to go for the long ball whenever available, Cut always wanted him too hit the check down as soon as possible. Every thing was timing routes with Cut.

Mainly because Cut came back to Knoxville and realized our o-line couldn't block thin air.

Reactions: 1 person
it was pretty recent like a year ago.
he actually came in to defend his articles.
he didnt get a lot of support for him opinions and left.
i didnt have a problem with him.

Was it writer22 or something. He always started threads to direct people to his blogs.

hahah as a journalist tho, he should know that everybody is not going to agree with his opinions. I don't have a problem with the guy either, but he is constantly getting ridiculed by the actual players on the show.

VN Store

Back