WWE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock posted a video today. Came at Cena pretty hard. I liked it. Not the best, but good.

In the video he said he is coming to whip Cena before WM. Hinted that it would be at a monumental place where the fans first started chanting his name. I have no clue where he is talking about. Some have said SummerSlam, some have said Survivor Series, some have said at MITB.

The Rock posted a video today. Came at Cena pretty hard. I liked it. Not the best, but good.

In the video he said he is coming to whip Cena before WM. Hinted that it would be at a monumental place where the fans first started chanting his name. I have no clue where he is talking about. Some have said SummerSlam, some have said Survivor Series, some have said at MITB.

The Big Apple.

Considering that Rock is at his best when he feeds off the crowd's energy, I thought this was very good. Actually, of all the recent pre-recorded things he's done recently, this was by far the best. I know it would never happen, but seeing Rock and Punk go at it just for a month would be great.

Considering that Rock is at his best when he feeds off the crowd's energy, I thought this was very good. Actually, of all the recent pre-recorded things he's done recently, this was by far the best. I know it would never happen, but seeing Rock and Punk go at it just for a month would be great.

The two in one arena would be fantastic.

I think the StoneCold tshirt he wore during the worked shoot was an indicator of where this angle is going
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I think it was more of a tribute to Heyman who wore one in his shoot.

Anyone else enjoying Sting and his Joker gimmick?

CM Punk is throwing out the first pitch today for the Cubs. Will also be singing the seventh inning stretch. It is actually on WGN today, game starts at 2:20 eastern time, so the singing will probably be around 4:30 or so. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Didn't sing. Did throw first pitch.

scaled.php

Last edited:
wow, Heath Slater needs to stay far away from the mic

earlier on SD, watching Sheamus wrestle Sin Cara, I thought that maybe Cara was Chavo Guerrero, but after looking them up on wikipedia, there's too much difference in their reported sizes.

wow, Heath Slater needs to stay far away from the mic

earlier on SD, watching Sheamus wrestle Sin Cara, I thought that maybe Cara was Chavo Guerrero, but after looking them up on wikipedia, there's too much difference in their reported sizes.

Plus, you know, they've had a feud

I think it was more of a tribute to Heyman who wore one in his shoot.

Anyone else enjoying Sting and his Joker gimmick?
I hate to say it, but I now hope TNA folds. Having BMI drop the straps to a bunch of jokers like Mexican America as a vehicle for breaking them up means I'm done. I hope Bobby and James sign WWE contracts as soon as the 3 count in that match is done.

I hate to say it, but I now hope TNA folds. Having BMI drop the straps to a bunch of jokers like Mexican America as a vehicle for breaking them up means I'm done. I hope Bobby and James sign WWE contracts as soon as the 3 count in that match is done.

I actually agree. TNA is garbage.

There's too many kid's sized fruity pebble t-shirts left in inventory...no way that happens this weekend.

But it would be awesome if it did.

I mentioned something earlier about how this would be a perfect time to turn Cena heel but I didn't think they would do it. But as the week goes along, I am not so sure. The hype reminds me alot of the hype going into bash at the beach when Hogan turned.

My dad predicted Hogan would turn heel at Bash at the Beach. He is also predicting a Cena heel turn tonight. So...book it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back