who will be the biggest surprise this fall

randolph could be that guy too... hell the ajc thinks he's the best player in ga this year

Tauren Poole. I know many people on VN were disappointed with his season last year. I was also disappointed. But he has improved his game and will be running behind a more talented and more experienced OL. I think he will surprise a lot of fans this year.

I am going with Fugate. If Dooley says positive things about a player that usually means something.

Devrin Young on ST. Matt Milton on offense. Curt Maggit, aka shotgun on D.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hope some of you remember the guy... "me smiling", he didn't get a lot of Playing time last year, especially the lsu,unc game. But I really hope he makes appearances every game this year!

Go vols!!!

Poole.... The o line will be drastically improved and Poole will be pushed to improve that he starts acting like a bulldozer pushing off would be tacklers as he races to to the checkerboards.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm gonna say Mychal Rivera.....With Stocker gone he could play a huge part in the offense this year.

yeah, I think you are right. Rivera should have some good opportunities especially at the beginning of the year. Because most defenses will be keyed in on Hunter and Rogers. we also seem to have put out quite a few solid TE's. Jason Witten is one that comes to mind.

I am not saying that he is going to be horrible...but there is an expectation of Bray right now that is extremely high

I'm expecting an average of 4 td's and 300+ yards per game, which seems reasonable to me.

:loco:

Offense: Channing Fugate (and the result is we will have two 1K rushers) Fugate and either Poole or Neal

Defense: Brewer (However, the entire secondary, even without JJ will prove to be dangerous to throw against)

I will say that Greg King is gonna be 100% and win the starting job at one of the LB spots and excel.

From the reports I have seen, he better figure out how to tackle much better. He is a great athlete but if you dont tackle the guy once you get to him then it does not help.

Doak Raulston. . .Bray takes a shot to the head and gets knocked out of the Bama game, Simms comes in and hands the ball off to one of their LBs so CDD puts in Raulston in the next series. 3 plays later he sends a bullet to Hunter on a post for the game winning score--game ball to Doak!

PS after xrays and some precautionary treatment TB is found to be ok and continues to play the rest of the year, going on to set many records. Doak, meanwhile, basks in the glory and waits patiently on the sideline. . .

Somebody beat me to it, but Fugate. He was underrated as a recruit. I really hope the biggest surprise will be Daniel Hood at DT. Intriguing move if he has taken to the strength training.

VN Store

Back