Congratulations War Eagles !!

Tennessee Above Everything except God, but everyone knows the SEC is where its at. I dont like half of the teams in the SEC but i do like it when they make the Product as a whole look Good.. But that doesnt mean we should live on someone Else's success. I live in North Carolina.. I can promise u.. Duke Fans arent happy when UNC wins the NC in Basketball..(and vicea versa) they are only happy cuz they get a shot at the Champs next year.. Remember that.. GO VOLS!

Tennessee Above Everything except God, but everyone knows the SEC is where its at. I dont like half of the teams in the SEC but i do like it when they make the Product as a whole look Good.. But that doesnt mean we should live on someone Else's success. I live in North Carolina.. I can promise u.. Duke Fans arent happy when UNC wins the NC in Basketball..(and vicea versa) they are only happy cuz they get a shot at the Champs next year.. Remember that.. GO VOLS!
:good!:

We recruit against alabama, auburn, FL, & GA. Do you people not understand that? I guess the wendy's on the strip is glad the mc D's is doing well it's good for the strip...to hell with the rest GO VOLS!!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

But all the people that want to eat now have to go to one place. All the players that want to win National Championships will have to come to the SEC. Look at his like this; the third and fourth best teams in the SEC this year are the third and fourth best teams in ALL of college football. Every one of the big six SEC powers averages a NC every 15 years under this scenerio.

We recruit against alabama, auburn, FL, & GA. Do you people not understand that? I guess the wendy's on the strip is glad the mc D's is doing well it's good for the strip...to hell with the rest GO VOLS!!!!!
We recruit against every school in the USA so hate them all? OK, sue, let's add soccer players who didn't kick for football teams, hate them all since our kicking sucks? Let's not stop there.

Let's hate Mormons who ruin perfectly good football players by making them be, er, Mormons.

Crap, let's hate everyone except ourselves! No, I hate you, you hate me, why not split he ranks Pro-Ari- and Pro-Manvol. Yeah, now we can hate billions!

:blink::yikes::finger3:

We recruit against every school in the USA so hate them all? OK, sue, let's add soccer players who didn't kick for football teams, hate them all since our kicking sucks? Let's not stop there.

Let's hate Mormons who ruin perfectly good football players by making them be, er, Mormons.

Crap, let's hate everyone except ourselves! No, I hate you, you hate me, why not split he ranks Pro-Ari- and Pro-Manvol. Yeah, now we can hate billions!

reported.

When mc D's drive thru is backed up into the road and the wait is too long, some people end up going to Wendy's instead. Dont you get it?

Originally Posted by Ari Silverstein

reported.

:cray:
:stop:
:question:
:compute:
:gun: and take that skaggy butterface with you.
:devilsmoke:

When mc D's drive thru is backed up into the road and the wait is too long, some people end up going to Wendy's instead. Dont you get it?

Thats a good analogy. Everyone is a winner IF they play their cards right.

Most people say its not good to win the first hand of poker, to birdie the first hole, etc. Are we bitten by the bad luck bug for winning the first BCS??? Glad the SEC won the NC but I still hate everybody in the SEC. I just dont hate them as much as those wanna be teams in the other conferences.

Most people say its not good to win the first hand of poker, to birdie the first hole, etc. Are we bitten by the bad luck of winning the first BCS? Glad the SEC won the NC but I still hate everybody else in the SEC. I just dont hate them as much as those other wanna be teams in other conferences.
:eek:k:

"Yay, one of our biggest competitors just landed a huge new lucrative contract! But it's great news, because it means more money's coming into our industry! Maybe one day we'll get a new client like that too!" Awesome thinking.

Screw the barn... and this darn thread.... And everybody else winning isn't exactly helping UT win another sec championship anytime soon.... Twist it however you like...

Last edited:
Screw the barn... and this darn thread.... And everybody else winning isn't exactly helping UT win another sec championship anytime soon.... Twist it however you like...
"Keep your friends close and your enemies...closer" :confused:

Haters must hate! :naughty:

Auburn winning or losing this single game doesn't effect our recruiting, the damage was done long before this. Win or lose that game it doesn't make an auburn commit, de-commit and come to us. So in that respect, I wanted the SEC team to win.

Auburn winning or losing this single game doesn't effect our recruiting, the damage was done long before this. Win or lose that game it doesn't make an auburn commit, de-commit and come to us. So in that respect, I wanted the SEC team to win.

:clapping: true dat

:good!:
Another true VOL shows our class! :clapping:

I know that DD and staff watched this great and historic win for our SEC and learned from it. Another superb reason to have a SEC Brother - Auburn - in the BCS NC. Winning is a win for us too!

:dance2:

That was one freaky play that enabled auburn to kick the game-winning fg--I'll say that. Game effort by an Oregon team that was pushed around pretty badly at the line of scrimmage.

VN Store

Back