Brandy Pearl on FB....

I just heard this on the radio on the way home. This is truely the most ignorant 3rd party thing I've heard.

Was her choice of words not so smart? Yes, absolutely. She definitely needs to go into her Facebook settings and make it so that only her friends can read what she writes, that is the first thing she should do.

But keep in mind, she's a wife who is just trying to support her husband and those comments weren't intended for everyone on the internet to be reading just her facebook friends.

But no, not a comparison I would've used.

Was her choice of words not so smart? Yes, absolutely. She definitely needs to go into her Facebook settings and make it so that only her friends can read what she writes, that is the first thing she should do.

But keep in mind, she's a wife who is just trying to support her husband and those comments weren't intended for everyone on the internet to be reading just her facebook friends.

But no, not a comparison I would've used.

She's also the wife of one of the three most known people at UT and the wife of a man who happens to be under a bit of a PR firestorm at the moment anyway. It wasn't like she didn't know what she was getting into when she said I do.

Once again proving that the best thing to say is nothing at all.
The disturbing thing is that you know she thought that was an insightful comment on her husband's plight. My guess is that Bruce will now get the muzzle out.

Who is more pathetic? His wife for saying something stupid or all the many multitudes of facebook stalkers?

I bet I can count her brain cells on my hands. I probably won't need them both.

Sidebar: wasn't it the Jews that crucified Jesus?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back