The Runner's thread

I'm running a little 6 mile race in cookeville soon. I might be biting off more than I can chew in September, I'm going to run a 17.5 mile trail race in Big South Fork National Park.

Thanks for posting that. I might try to come in to run that trail race.

The people on this board seem to be Olympic athletes the way the threads read here. I mean if you go by the % of Americans overweight then bravo to all of you.

If we are going to do a Volnation run. I think you make it 10 dollars and send the money to nashville flood.

I'm 5'11 425 lbs, but I have -3% body fat.

"He must work out"

dumbanddumber001.jpg

Yes sir, i just hate running, i would make a horrible car stereo thief. Swimming is easier on the joints and there's alot more cleavage poolside.

Touche sir. I just don't have the stamina to swim long enough to get a good cardio workout

If we are going to do a Volnation run. I think you make it 10 dollars and send the money to nashville flood.

You know that isn't a bad idea. I remember that "FriendlyGator" poster mentioning a friendly contest to see who raises the most money for the floods. Maybe have the race as a byproduct of that

The people on this board seem to be Olympic athletes the way the threads read here. I mean if you go by the % of Americans overweight then bravo to all of you.

I like to run a lot...I am the fastest slow guy you will ever meet!

I ran cross country in high school so I used to be all about running, but I have gained some weight since then.

I miss running the trails up at Fall Creek Falls. I like running dirt trails or biking, i just hate concrete.

I like to throw on my Tennessee gear and go running around Indiana University. Nobody seems to care though, sports are dead here.

Yes sir, i just hate running, i would make a horrible car stereo thief. Swimming is easier on the joints and there's alot more cleavage poolside.

I need to come to your pool. Mine isn't too bad during the summer but the rest of the year it's pretty bleak.

VN Store

Back