Meyer fined $30,000!!!

Quick, change your avatar to the Colts so you can claim to be a winner.

His point was about individual players winning championships and how the Heisman is correlated with an individual's player's potential to do so.

Peyton did not win the college popularity contest, but has won a few League MVP's and has won a Super Bowl Championship.

Can you follow the relevance of the point better now, or do I need to dumb it down further for you?

:good!: I can understand a Gator troll around here the week of our game, other than LG (and I think he's into S&M), I don't get the concept of coming over here.

They are no life pathetic whiners. When they got kicked out of the Star Trek convention they had nowhere to go...

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Wow. Meyer wins an NC in his 2nd year at UF and it's Zook's players.

Saban goes 12-2 in his 2nd year and it's "his' players.

You crack me up.

btw - Meyer has won 2 NC's.
It was part his players and part Shula's. His players had a huge impact. (Much like Percy Harvin did)

he will come back with "But you woldnt have won some of those games without Tebow." in 3...2...1....

Did he or did he not play in the NC game and during the season and make some significant contributions? Don't be a Tebow hater. He's a good kid.

Remember Chris Leak? 2006 NC QB?

How do we keep forgetting these Gator signal callers who continue to do so well in the game?

Who drafted him and which NFL roster is so blessed to have him now?

Tebow surely is following a great tradition of UF signal callers. I see why he stayed for his 4th year.

His point was about individual players winning championships and how the Heisman is correlated with an individual's player's potential to do so.

Peyton did not win the college popularity contest, but has won a few League MVP's and has won a Super Bowl Championship.

Can you follow the relevance of the point better now, or do I need to dumb it down further for you?

My point was the correlation to their winning championships in college.

Heisman winners usually come from teams contending for the NC. Tebow is 2007 was an exception because his stats were so freakish. Who could imagine an SEC QB running for 23 TD's and passing for another 32 while in the top 3 of the NCAA in passing efficiency? Still, he benefitted from just about every school having 2 losses at the time of the Heisman vote (UF had 3).

How do we keep forgetting these Gator signal callers who continue to do so well in the game?

Who drafted him and which NFL roster so blessed to have him now?

Tebow surely is following a great tradition of UF signal callers. I see why he stayed for his 4th year.

"Florida might own our beloved Vols but we have a great QB in the pros!!!!!' :eek:lol:

I do. Who came in on 3rd & 4th and short to pick up the 1st downs? I remember one against us that lead to the UF victory.

I predicted this answer a few posts back -

he will come back with "But you woldnt have won some of those games without Tebow." in 3...2...1....

I am good... :)

Last edited:
Remember his back up who played a good portion of the game?

Yep. A certain FR QB who came off the bench as a dual threat in primarily running situations.

We'll have a couple of those next year as well. Jordan Reed and Trey Burton.

The wheel goes round and round.

Yep. A certain FR QB who came off the bench as a dual threat in primarily running situations.

We'll have a couple of those next year as well. Jordan Reed and Trey Burton.

The wheel goes round and round.

Thanks for proving my point. You can keep rolling along now if you want.

VN Store

Back