Recruiting Football Talk VII

giphy.gif

And KY's plight, my fellow Vol degenerates, is exactly why DW chose to get an 'unproven' up and coming coach for the LVs, rather than hire a proven winner worthy of leading Pat's program. He looked in control and competent, while hiring a coach who hasn't yet reached her ceiling, rather than get rejected by 'winners' and looking incompetent by settling for someone who's ceiling is clearly meh.

While there is a non-zero probability that Pretty Kim underperforms, there is a near 100% chance that the 8th person in the 'qualified' list would underperform. Remember this next year when the LotM are insisting that if DW had a clue he would dig up John Wooden, mix his DNA with Pat's, and grow us an acceptible coach.

We didn't get rid of a HOF coach for her and she's won a natty at the DII level and conference title at the D1 level.

UK can't the same on either account. So much worse all the way around.

Kentucky fans are unbelievably ignorant. I'm scrolling through Twitter and I saw

"Well coach Cal didn't have any tournament wins before he got to UK" um he had TWENTY FIVE at Memphis and UMass dude.

"Dan Hurley and Nate Oats didn't win any tournament wins at URI and Buffalo." THEY BOTH HAD TWO. GOOGLE. USE IT.

"Well Dan Hurley only had a 58% winning percentage at Rhode Island and struggled his first few years at UConn. Mark Pope is 70% at BYU" um, hello Kentucky fans, ever heard of A REBUILD??? Hurley built Rhody from the depths to win two A10 titles and two tournament games and URI and BYU are NOT the same. He struggled his first few years at UConn because he had to....REBUILD THEM. Holy crap they have ZERO perspective.

They can't Google, they can't comprehend different levels of college basketball, rebuilds? Does not compute. Winning at a high level at schools with far less resources than spoiled Kentucky? Doesn't ring a bell for them. Don't get it.

LOL that fanbase could very easily help wreck their program with their insane standards.

We didn't get rid of a HOF coach for her and she's won a natty at the DII level and conference title at the D1 level.

UK can't the same on either account. So much worse all the way around.
Anyone trying to figure out a way to turn this enjoyable KY clusterf--- against the Vols is not worth paying attention to. At any time. I am guessing from your response that must be what you're dealing with. Idk. I must have seen the writing on that wall long ago.

VN Store

Back