Recruiting Football Talk VII

We are stacked on the DL...we have bigger needs (looking at your LG) and he is probably looking to cash in (again). Highly doubt we kick any tires.
Yeah I agree whoever we lose from after the spring to the portal the staff will be looking to cash in on another guard first in my mind

Why do I keep checking the LV forum.. my goodness. I think some of them are just posting to have something to fuss/rant about. Hardly any of em make sense or have basketball knowledge it seems🤦‍♂️. Crazy.

They're dogging KC's offense style with the subbing so often.. 25-28mpg is 25-28mpg no matter if it's in 3mins segments or 6min segments......

If the player is giving 100% effort doing the run & gun style of play then 3-4 mins you should need a break anyways.. if not then you're prob half assin and don't need to be on the court to begin with... jmo

lol yea!..I just left the basketball forum and apparently “king Nico” is taking up all of the NIL money and there’s none left to offer the basketball players as to why we’re losing so many in the portal.volnation is hectic right now.🤣😭😂

•New year.
•Same Forums

1712708068205.gif

Surely it's at or at least very near the top.

I'm curious how many teams have run an entire tournament by 13+ point wins. Then do that in b2b years. Gotta be very near the top, if not the best run ever.
It's impressive, and yeah, it's up there, absolutely...and, while yes, 13+ point wins are very much notable and impressive, let's not pretend they beat gangbuster teams during it. Purdue is the only 1 seed they played in the last 2 years...outside of that, 3 seed Gonzaga last year, 3 seed Illinois this year...4 seed Bama in the Final Four...and, 5 seeds Miami and San Diego State in the Final Four and Championship last year.

Also, this year, they lost by 15 to a Seton Hall team that didn't even make the tourney; and, lost by 19 to Creighton.

UConn's overall record these last 2 seasons: 68-11 (37-3 this year)

Compare that to Duke's 91,92 run.
66-9 overall for the 2 years (34-2 in their repeat season)

On their way to the first title, they knocked off a 34-0 UNLV, who had won 45 straight going into it...then beat a Kansas team (3 seed), who returned to the Final Four again with the same core players, for the title. Also, they beat UConn for the second year in a row, in the tournament. The second title (1992), they beat 2 seed Kentucky in the greatest game ever played...then beat 2 seed Indiana in the Final Four, and then beat the Fab 5, who were only a 6 seed, for the title.

Their only two losses in the repeat season were at North Carolina, by 2; and, at Wake Forest, by 4. Two losses by a combined 6 points...UConn lost by a combined 34 points in 2 of their 3 losses.

Speaking of runs, to stretch Duke's a little bit more: 1988, Final Four; 1989, Final Four; 1990, Runner Up; 1991, Champions; 1992, Champions; 1994, Runner Up
Five straight Final Fours, and a sixth out seven years in '94. Three Runner Up finishes and 2 Titles during that run. By far, the best I've ever seen.

Not taking anything away from UConn, they have been great and elite; however, "ever" is a bold statement...especially whenever you start throwing those UCLA teams in there. I mean, from 1967-1972, all championships, they went 175-5 overall. THAT'S pure domination, homie.

Last edited:
I encourage everyone to listen to this video and get goosebumps. If you need bare bones skip to minute 5.5. Spyre is the leader.....Make sure you thank their reps on here for striking fear in our opponents. Thank yourselves too above all for contributing.

This was the same pundit trying to dunk on us during the NCAA allegations deal. That injunction has everyone scrambling.

will@spyre? I love hearing this. You can tell the two other guys are UGA fans and not happy. YHTSI

So I watched the press conference and now this, I swear I think someone warned her about him. I mean you’re a brand new HC and someone who you most likely have never heard of but you recognize the newspaper asks you a question, you don’t shut them down like that unless you’ve been given some information ahead of time. I love this and I love her answer!

I encourage everyone to listen to this video and get goosebumps. If you need bare bones skip to minute 5.5. Spyre is the leader.....Make sure you thank their reps on here for striking fear in our opponents. Thank yourselves too above all for contributing.

This was the same pundit trying to dunk on us during the NCAA allegations deal. That injunction has everyone scrambling.

😂😂😂😂😂 UGA might just face some hardships

VN Store

Back