• 3. Not Sure Yet

Votes: 260 33.8%
  • 4. Displeased

Votes: 38 4.9%
  • 5. Very Displeased

Votes: 28 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well from all I know KC can definitely coach, but can she recruit. I think if she can keep the players and keep the recruits, she will be in a good position to win with her formula. Saying all that it's hard to compete with teams like USCe with 9 deep 5 star & 4stars. Is Dawn Staley a great coach I'm not sure but she is a great recruiter and has a good feel for when to insert the right endless 5 star players in different parts of the game and the players play hard for her. Thats a combo that's hard to beat and UT had them beat in the SECT. So can KC take what Kellie had that had USC on the ropes and take it to another level, we shall see.

I’m fine if she/they pay up to add one or better yet two elite P5 recruiters. Should have the money to buy the help she needs there. She nor her current staff will be known by the type of talent we need.

Reactions: Deebowbear
#4 scoring offense last year #1 three point attempts per game #3 steals per game "She presses teams from the minute they walk off the bus"

LOVE THE HIRE. SHE HAS A GAME PLAN LIKE OATES at bama

To recruit accessories to murdering young women?

Reactions: Lucy
If she’s a coach that will make the players hustle up and down the court unlike the last five years where they walk and never get their arms up on defense I’m all for her
That’s exactly what her teams do. 4th nationally in scoring and 3rd nationally in turnover margin. That’s the sign of players hustling and buying in.

Kellie Harper only has 1 regular season conference championship and that was at Western Carolina in 2006-2007. Caldwell has already accomplished as much as Harper has at the D-1 level and it only took her 19 years less of D-1 experience. I’d say she knows what she is doing.

Kim took a mid-major to the Sweet Sixteen after winning their conference tournament. Kim took her conference-winning team to Round 1 and got blasted.

Not sure how you concluded that Kim has already accomplished as much at the D-1 as Kellie.

I am supporting our new coach and hoping she succeeds. Even if her team kneels for an anthem.

Kim took a mid-major to the Sweet Sixteen after winning their conference tournament. Kim took her conference-winning team to Round 1 and got blasted.

Not sure how you concluded that Kim has already accomplished as much at the D-1 as Kellie.

I am supporting our new coach and hoping she succeeds. Even if her team kneels for an anthem.
So it took her 15 years to get a team to the Sweet 16 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s bizarre. Obviously we don’t know how it’ll play out yet, but it feels like an unnecessary risk at the moment. I felt like we were coming at this from a position of strength, and we got a result that suggests I might’ve been wrong.

I dunno. I hope I’m wrong and we find out Kim is a dynamo. Right now I’m just too skeptical.

VN Store

Back