Edey says Rick Barnes looked over him

Not the time or place to say that. You don’t rub things in when you win. That is the last major thing he will do in his life. Bye Shrek…can’t wait to laugh at your pathetic NBA career. Basketball school that goes to final fours once every 44 years. Clowns.

Not in my opinion he was just being honest
360+ other programs he could have used as an example. Driving the knife in the back of the coach you just sent home is pretty classless, honest or otherwise. Not to mention that it was pretty dramatic to insinuate that he, at 7'-4, has constantly battled adversity in the world of basketball.

Terribly classless on his part, I don’t recall him ever being on our recruiting board, especially with us not exactly having a massive pipeline out of Canada, he could’ve said this about almost every other program in the country. Completely unwarranted thing to say and a joke to even assume that Barnes “looked over” him. Don’t want you in Orange anyways you big ass clown.

Much ado about nothing. He was talking about all coaches but Painter who was the one who gave him a chance. Barnes was just the last one he played against and threw his name in there.

Just personal opinion. Glad we didn’t have him either. Would rather watch paint dry than watch that offense and 400 free throws.

Good. Don’t want this kind of player on the Vols. They will not win it all

I don't have a lot of out-of-conference hate to run with, but between the Purdue bowl heist and then this walking mound of easily offended foul calls I'm happy to give Purdue an evaluation period in the "I'll check to see if you lost" category.

That's true but he wanted to speak his truth. It's nothing wrong with that. He didn't disrespect anyone. Some of you guys are soft as JA

There certainly is something wrong with it. But if he decides to make stupid comments he fits today’s world quite well. Steven Pearl’s probably a fan.

That's true but he wanted to speak his truth. It's nothing wrong with that. He didn't disrespect anyone. Some of you guys are soft as JA

See the thing about "speaking your truth" is....others can speak their truth, and their truth might be that your truth is stupid.

And can your type please stop the bullsh** "you guys are soft" anytime someone disagrees with you, all you are doing is telling on yourself.

VN Store

Back