Recruiting Football Talk VII

42-45 VOLS

Under 8 timeout

*We should have buried these guys in the 1st half. Texas has hung around and it's just a matter of time before we tighten up (even more) and blow this game.

1/21 from 3

Focus VOLS

Make some shots
Easy now possum, have a little faith. All we have to do is win by 1.

You ever have another Schick other than sucking the refs off?

I mean it's objectively obtuse and annoying
Give me a break. Every single time we play bad you see the same crap. Oh the refs. We win? Not a word about the refs. I will ask you. Is it the refs fault that we can’t hit 3s? No.

If you want to be a ref blamed Go ahead. You look lame. If you don’t like my opinions then ignore me.

42-45 VOLS

Under 8 timeout

*We should have buried these guys in the 1st half. Texas has hung around and it's just a matter of time before we tighten up (even more) and blow this game.

1/21 from 3

Focus VOLS

Make some shots
You know it’s a tough game when Possum goes negative..😬

His teams have ranked in Field Goal Percentage from 15-16’ to this season
271st/351
290th/351
208th/351
6th/353
207th/353
184th/347
216th/358
255th/363
180th/362
On the flip side the FG percentage defense is much better, championship teams are usually top 50 nationally in both categories though for a very well balanced team approach

Give me a break. Every single time we play bad you see the same crap. Oh the refs. We win? Not a word about the refs. I will ask you. Is it the refs fault that we can’t hit 3s? No.

If you want to be a ref blamed Go ahead. You look lame. If you don’t like my opinions then ignore me.
For the 1000th time, missing shots and poor officiating aren’t mutually exclusive. Use your eyes when Aidoo and JJJ get hit at the rim.

YOURE JUST AS BAD AS THE PEOPLE THAT ONLY BLAME REFS IF ALL YOU DO IS ARGUE AGAINST THOSE PEOPLE AND NEVER CRITISIZE REFEREES

How thick in the head are you? ITS A SCHTICK

FFS, you've seen me say it's not the refs when other have said it's the refs. I'm not one to always blame the refs. But sometimes the difference in officiating is glaring. Only a DA refuses to acknowledge that. Texas has been allowed to play more physical and not get called for it.

VN Store

Back