The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

I don't get this criticism of the SEC. Early tournament losses have happened to the Big 10 and Big 12 in recent years. It happens. That doesnt take anything away from the success of the conference as a whole. Colorado was hot and won on a last second shot. Auburn couldn't hit their free throws when it mattered.

Either way,it's great that Tennessee is the only team to survive to the round of 32 so far.

The whole “Root for the SEC” narrative is tiresome.
Pull for who you want to. It's a good tournament for the fans that pull against the league so far. I like to see the league be successful. We are the champions. At this point fans around the country are probably saying so what.

The Vols were immensely better than the rest of these teams. I knew this all year. That is why I got upset when we lost more than we should have to some of these bums. We should have won the league by multiple games but in the end we got it done and we March on. As for the rest of these losers…bye! You got exposed just like I said months ago.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
That bad offense down the stretch looked familiar as we used to see under Pearl here as well, at least in the dance we did. No sets, just letting players play and it sure didn’t work in a tournament setting. Terrible FT shooting down the stretch too.

On another note, the SEC looks bad. I know it’s a crap shoot, but the conference is like 1-6 now.

That bad offense down the stretch looked familiar as we used to see under Pearl here as well, at least in the dance we did. No sets, just letting players play and it sure didn’t work in a tournament setting. Terrible FT shooting down the stretch too.

Same thing we’ve seen from that team all season. They have an unstoppable monster in Broome but they also have reckless guards that make it nearly impossible to make any kind of run in March.

Pearl is not prefect.

He done the same crap in the Tournament while he was here too.

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back