The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

And how do you determine that? What defines being “exposed”? Big East only got 3 teams in. If one of those 3 loses in the first weekend, does that mean the Big East sucks? I just don’t understand how you are defining “being exposed”.
Hope you now understand…just sit back and watch and learn what I already know…Go Vols!!!!

Why is everyone so high on Auburn all of a sudden? Even the pro pickers have them in the top ten of teams most likely to win it all. They lost to just about every good team they played and their little SECT win is fools gold. They drew three mediocre teams (Miss State and USCe just proved that) including get the gift of a key FL player breaking his leg at the beginning of the game. Maybe it’s because Barkleys mouth has started roaring about them. I mean he did call them the “SEC Champions” earlier today.

They have players. Look at their BPI, defensive %, offensive %, etc. Stat-wise, they are the best team in the SEC.

It wasn't just that Kentucky lost.

It was that a guy who literally had done nothing all season BUT shoot 3's (only 8 attempts of his 335 shots were 2 pointers), knocked down 10 of them, and buried then.

Seriously. The guys job was to shoot 3's. And he did. Wow.

They have players. Look at their BPI, defensive %, offensive %, etc. Stat-wise, they are the best team in the SEC.
If only stats won games. Auburn is scary because of what they’re capable of when they’re on, but somehow they never managed to put it all together outside of 1 game vs Bama at home.

VN Store

Back