The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. [15] Saint Peter's Game Thread, 9:20 PM ET, TNT

In Huntsville for Dallas Moore show...getting amongst it. Appreciate scores! Go Vols!

Not sure if it’s been pointed out but these rims are tight as heck. Zero give in them. Need Awaka and Aidude to control the boards and get a few easy ones. One game at time.

GBO

Reactions: FlVols
If anyone is considering coming to tonight's game, tickets have dropped to $20 on Ticketmaster.
I’m thinking about going to the game Saturday, but the prices are crazy right now at like $230 a person. Do you think the prices will go down as it gets closer to game time on Saturday?

All the pressure is on the Vols. I hope they just come out running, as it seems that would create a favorable matchup. Play loose, but play with a purpose.

I’m thinking about going to the game Saturday, but the prices are crazy right now at like $230 a person. Do you think the prices will go down as it gets closer to game time on Saturday?
It's possible but UNC will be in that session and it's Saturday instead of Thursday.

I paid over $100 a few days for my seat tonight and didn't expect such a drop so who knows

We should win tonight easily and by 8-10 on Saturday as we are more talented. This bracket sets up nice, imo.

Creighton concerns me as they are athletic, fundamentally sound, and can shoot. They’ve been consistent all yr. But, we have to take care of business tonight and Saturday.

Sadly, because of UNC being there too- probably not.

I’d love to win it all this year and I hope we do, but I’d be thrilled with a FF if it ends there. Always gonna pull to win it all though.

Reactions: BradentonVol

VN Store

Back