Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Based on everything I've read, I will change my plans, and not watch a replay of the game.

Solid choice. It was exceptionally bad, but expected. I didn’t expect to win the tournament, but it was an awful effort. I still think we can make the elite 8 with a good draw, but this team doesn’t match up well with physical teams, catch us on a hot shooting night and a tight officiated game and we can compete, otherwise a final four appearance is pretty unrealistic.

Is Marcus watching this game?
Didnt watch any of it. Sounds like our exhausted team got their butts handed to them though. Might be the best thing that could possibly happen to us to lose the 1st game honestly. Knights Indiana teams never even tried to win b10 tournaments...and he won 5 rings. This team is worn out from the gauntlet they ran to lock up the SEC chip. Lets rest up and get ready to go win 5 games in a row in the tournament that does matter...

Looks like Im gonna have to watch the 1st half only of every game though. We are 0-2 when i miss the 1st half now.

Didnt watch any of it. Sounds like our exhausted team got their butts handed to them though. Might be the best thing that could possibly happen to us to lose the 1st game honestly. Knights Indiana teams never even tried to win b10 tournaments...and he won 5 rings. This team is worn out from the gauntlet they ran to lock up the SEC chip. Lets rest up and get ready to go win 5 games in a row in the tournament that does matter...

Looks like Im gonna have to watch the 1st half only of every game though. We are 0-2 when i miss the 1st half now.

The got their butts whipped with a switch and made to sit in the corner barebutt on a block of salt while their girlfriends made out with the State players.

Hopefully this puts some fire in their bellies and they come out playing like we know they can play.

Just saw Mike Tyson is coming back for a fight in July in Dallas. Even at 57, I wouldn't want to step in the ring with him.

@MontyPython
I raced a kid last year for 50 yards freestyle.
Now I’m still in good shape……I run 5 miles 3 times a week …..if we were racing 100 yards I might have died.

Swimming is a different beast. I don’t think most people know that

We know each other
Edit: or might. I graduated high school in 87 but didn’t swim for a year
Interesting. I swam for Bussard. Crazy Mfer. Beat him in shot put.

If you know this you know me.

He was alternate US Olympian team in shot put.

Last edited:
@MontyPython
I raced a kid last year for 50 yards freestyle.
Now I’m still in good shape……I run 5 miles 3 times a week …..if we were racing 100 yards I might have died.

Swimming is a different beast. I don’t think most people know that

Swimming and wrestling are IMO the most physically demanding competitive sports.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Interesting. I swam for Bussard. Crazy Mfer. Beat him in shot put.

If you know this you know me.

He was alternate US Olympian team in shot put.
I know who you are but I don’t think we ever spoke. You likely remember me.
Bussard was the best high school football coach to ever coach a swim team.

Don’t believe me, just ask him. He’d tell you.

VN Store

Back