Gun control debate (merged)

Yes, I realize you have been hesitant to identify which safety metrics this will have a positive impact on. That’s fine, we don’t have to nail those down - we can speak directionally.

I see 2 scenarios on the heels of this subset of guns being removed.

1. Gun related safety metrics improve.
2. Gun related safety metrics remain unchanged.

Is that fair?
I will go with fair but hard to determine.

The new tool for Child discipline. Actually, this isn't the first such incident I've read about. Happens more than what gets reported in rural America.
Miami is rural America?

The new tool for Child discipline. Actually, this isn't the first such incident I've read about. Happens more than what gets reported in rural America.

There’s no shame in the lengths you’ll stretch something is there ? “ New tool in child discipline “ ( the son was 22 in Miami ) “ Happens more than gets reported in rural America “ .. no sources cited .

There’s no shame in the lengths you’ll stretch something is there ? “ New tool in child discipline “ ( the son was 22 in Miami ) “ Happens more than gets reported in rural America “ .. no sources cited .
Probably no shame because you MAGA things taught me to make wild, unfounded, even false claims. I'm a darn good student, so I learned the lessons you taught me very well. I expect my undergraduate diploma from you soon, then it's on to a masters in MAGA-ing.

Ahhh, there you go again, Chubby Checkering in my comments into an irrelevant detour. You're real good at that, aren't you? You should change your moniker to Pretzel Poster.
You linked a story from Miami, a large metro area, to claim that it's something happening with regularity in rural America. You can't understand the confusion?

Ahhh, there you go again, Chubby Checkering in my comments into an irrelevant detour. You're real good at that, aren't you? You should change your moniker to Pretzel Poster.
So you make ridiculous claims to a linked story and it's other people's fault for calling you on it? I can tell you how to make that stop.

Probably no shame because you MAGA things taught me to make wild, unfounded, even false claims. I'm a darn good student, so I learned the lessons you taught me very well. I expect my undergraduate diploma from you soon, then it's on to a masters in MAGA-ing.

So like any good progressive claiming to be anything but a MAGA ideologist , it’s always somebody’s else’s fault instead of you taking responsibility for that garbage you just posted ? Do better .

So you make ridiculous claims to a linked story and it's other people's fault for calling you on it? I can tell you how to make that stop.
He could have also been making the claim that rural America does not have access to the sophisticated news reporting that is so readily available to big city residents. I guess my daily subscription to the Knoxville Journal doesn't give me all the up to date info

So now your blaming your pathetic postings on Trump. 😂 Talking about rent free. 😂

You linked a story from Miami, a large metro area, to claim that it's something happening with regularity in rural America. You can't understand the confusion?
Yes, MAGAs confuse me all the time with their lack of common sense. I figured I'd join the party.

So like any good progressive claiming to be anything but a MAGA ideologist , it’s always somebody’s else’s fault instead of you taking responsibility for that garbage you just posted ? Do better .
Wolf pack is at it again. MAGAs spew garbage daily, figure I'd do it too. Seems fun.

It's early so have you not had your yak's milk coffee or something? You can troll with more nuance than this poor effort. Getting grief for you saying 2+2=5 on MAGA is beneath your station and that's pretty much what we have here.

Wolf pack is at it again. MAGAs spew garbage daily, figure I'd do it too. Seems fun.

If it makes you feel better to give people a chance to bust you out for garbage posts , you do you boo , but in this thread especially, you can turn around and try to be serious about more restrictions on firearms after those .

If it makes you feel better to give people a chance to bust you out for garbage posts , you do you boo , but in this thread especially, you can turn around and try to be serious about more restrictions on firearms after those .
I could, but I doubt it would be welcome. Especially based on responses to more serious posts I've made about the topic. And I'm not being busted, just entertained. I'll take your suggest under advisement fort next time, though I know exactly what will happen. But that's fun too.

I could, but I doubt it would be welcome. Especially based on responses to more serious posts I've made about the topic. And I'm not being busted, just entertained. I'll take your suggest under advisement fort next time, though I know exactly what will happen. But that's fun too.

I’m sure you will presents facts as to why we should be like other civilized countries and restrict firearms based on society safety next time . I’m sure you’ll run into the same brick wall . That will always be the case when the few want to take rights away from the many , in the name of preventable death and injury

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I’m sure you will presents facts as to why we should be like other civilized countries and restrict firearms based on society safety next time . I’m sure you’ll run into the same brick wall . That will always be the case when the few want to take rights away from the many , in the name of preventable death and injury
well, glad you posted before I complied with your suggestion. W Just as I expected, any degree of serious discussion would be attacked. So I no longer care to even try.

CORRECTION TO EARLIER POST: The .303 British delivers roughly twice the energy of a .223.

The .30-06, standard US military cartridge from 1906 until after Korea, delivers over twice the energy of a .223.
The .308 Winchester/7.62x51 Nato is roughly the same as the .303 British in terms of energy.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
well, glad you posted before I complied with your suggestion. W Just as I expected, any degree of serious discussion would be attacked. So I no longer care to even try.

Well I can’t speak for anyone but me but , when it comes to my 2a rights , listening to people tell me what I should and shouldn’t have because it will be safer for everyone . When politicians and boat ridders are declaring there’s no place in our Society for “ assault rifles “ when they make up a fraction of a fraction of firearm deaths and we should be like other safe countries while ignoring like alcohol related deaths is just disingenuous and ( to me ) it’s just another opinion why we should give up our rights to be like others . Where’s the outrage over assault alcohol “?

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpeg
    IMG_2692.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 5
Well I can’t speak for anyone but me but , when it comes to my 2a rights , listening to people tell me what I should and shouldn’t have because it will be safer for everyone . When politicians and boat ridders are declaring there’s no place in our Society for “ assault rifles “ when they make up a fraction of a fraction of firearm deaths and we should be like other safe countries while ignoring like alcohol related deaths is just disingenuous and ( to me ) it’s just another opinion why we should give up our rights to be like others . Where’s the outrage over assault alcohol “?
Prior to your previous post, I actually had a serious response started. But now, I figure, just give everybody a gun and turn 'em loose. At least the field will be sort of level, not really, but sort of.

Prior to your previous post, I actually had a serious response started. But now, I figure, just give everybody a gun and turn 'em loose. At least the field will be sort of level, not really, but sort of.
You're right. The Luther's of the world would stick out like a sore thumb.

VN Store

Back