Recruiting Football Talk VII

So this is for the people who have cut the cable cord and don’t use big cable companies. What do you guys use? I mean we don’t really watch a lot of premium channel movies. We do like Netflix and that’s about it. Mostly we watch sports and some other things on regular channels. So what’s a good alternative to cable for getting local channels?

Also, what do you guys do for internet?
YouTube TV. Has everything like local and all sports. We currently have Spectrum internet. It’s not bad.

Reactions: KptVFL
I hate to break it to you but that sounds like the right age for a book like that. At 12 (middle school) kids are exploring every forbidden thing you told them to stay away from and have done it a million times behind your back.
Not breaking any news here. I have 5 kids. Was giving Doc a hard time.

But to be clear - I have no illusions about what my kids are or aren’t exploring.

Okay once again I’m asking and begging for prayers. My son goes to his PCP to get results of his tests Wednesday. I can’t be there, because my facility needs me also. (My son didn’t tell me when he goes to get the results 😒). I found out my facility is going out of business effective in April, when the last resident has had replacement. My heart is sick. I have another job and some of my residents are going there. That part makes me happy to make their transition at least smoother. There’s nothing smooth about any of this. Just a small part of your day to think about my residents would be appreciated.

Okay once again I’m asking and begging for prayers. My son goes to his PCP to get results of his tests Wednesday. I can’t be there, because my facility needs me also. (My son didn’t tell me when he goes to get the results 😒). I found out my facility is going out of business effective in April, when the last resident has had replacement. My heart is sick. I have another job and some of my residents are going there. That part makes me happy to make their transition at least smoother. There’s nothing smooth about any of this. Just a small part of your day to think about my residents would be appreciated.
done

Reactions: knoxvol52
@BaldBiker and @InVOLuntary are not happy your facility is closing.

Wow. Ok that makes sense I guess but they’re pay josh Jacobs more than that and is he really that younger or better? Seems a lateral move to me I’d keep the guy who knows your offense in and out and is a beast in his own right.
As a Bears fan, I hated them facing Jones. Jacobs not so much of a matchup problem.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I get DK is the guy, but I would like to see us run some action for Vesco and see a game where he puts up 10 threes.
He has to shoot when the shot is there, early in the year he was turning down too many looks. He does other things well that keep him getting minutes but he needs to take shots when they present themselves. He can’t be timid, we need to get 10-12 points out of him. He has to finish shots at the rim as well. He plays great D and is a ball hawk.

Wow. Ok that makes sense I guess but they’re pay josh Jacobs more than that and is he really that younger or better? Seems a lateral move to me I’d keep the guy who knows your offense in and out and is a beast in his own right.
Aaron Jones couldn't stay healthy, ask my fantasy team lol.

VN Store

Back