Wars, genocide, reparations, etc (split from recruiting forum)

What about the Scandinavian countries and Japan? Those are the most secular countries in the world.
You don't have to be a Christian to have Christian values. Everyone knows someone who's not a Christian but share siimilar morals and values. Second greatest commandment, love they neighbor like yourself. You don't have to be a Christian to practice selflessness or kindness.

You don't have to be a Christian to have Christian values. Everyone knows someone who's not a Christian but share siimilar morals and values. Second greatest commandment, love they neighbor like yourself. You don't have to be a Christian to practice selflessness or kindness.
I agree with that, as good people are good people and bad are bad. Biggest issue in our country is ignorance and poverty imo; agree that people are far too self-centered, but that falls under ignorance imo.

Corrupt government only exacerbating the issue, as the wealthy continue to divide the nation. Not sure what can fix everything at this point.

Yet the US continues to turn its back in God more and more. Strange.
Ignoring the religious bit - if you're talking trends in murders per capita...it's decreased significantly just since I was a kid.

In nearly every metric, the world is a better place than when I was born. Hunger, extreme poverty, literacy, women's rights and education, healthcare, life length, etc.

I agree with that, as good people are good people and bad are bad. Biggest issue in our country is ignorance and poverty imo; agree that people are far too self-centered, but that falls under ignorance imo.

Corrupt government only exacerbating the issue, as the wealthy continue to divide the nation. Not sure what can fix everything at this point.
Absolutely, I'll go as far as believing that once someone gets to a certain maturity they know right from wrong. I think your spot on about the government too. Everyone in power has an agenda, and it's usually a self serving agenda with little sympathy for whomever it affects.

I must be missing something?

Explore confused GIFs

Most people believe the Rothschilds are one of the biggest reasons our world is the Globalist 💩hole it now is.
Honestly, you can probably blame Nixon for that more than the Rothschilds, as his administration is the one that opened up China’s economy to the West, which led to the interconnected, global economy we see today.

Gotcha. Will have to read up a bit. Thanks!
After I saw what I posted I think I shouldn't have said "Most people" because in this day and age most people are idiots that don't know the difference in Washington DC and Washington the state....but..a lot of people that are at least semi-intelligent believe that about the Rothschilds.

Honestly, you can probably blame Nixon for that more than the Rothschilds, as his administration is the one that opened up China’s economy to the West, which led to the interconnected, global economy we see today.
Completely unstoppable force, unless you want to be North Korea, Myanmar, Somalia?

Economic specialization is good for everyone for a reason. Imagine being an isolated country and wanting cell phones...when the rare minerals that go into cell phones are only in a few places...or having to buy only domestic cars 😅

It's hard to be an isolationist country...none of them have really succeeded thus far.

Completely unstoppable force, unless you want to be North Korea, Myanmar, Somalia?

Economic specialization is good for everyone for a reason. Imagine being an isolated country and wanting cell phones...when the rare minerals that go into cell phones are only in a few places...or having to buy only domestic cars 😅

It's hard to be an isolationist country...none of them have really succeeded thus far.
Nobody thinks we should be isolationist...nobody but traitors wants us to sell the soul of our country to China...or anybody else for that matter.

VN Store

Back