'25 NC OT David Sanders

Just one?
I mean you take as many as you can get but you want at least one. Sanders is a battle against everyone and is who we might be in the best spot with. Past that, the other 3 are big boy battles (actually I think Lowe committed to Ohio State now thinking about it). So Petty/Gaston are two Georgia kids that Georgia likes so it’s big battles there too. Obviously you want more but you HAVE to land at least one

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I mean you take as many as you can get but you want at least one. Sanders is a battle against everyone and is who we might be in the best spot with. Past that, the other 3 are big boy battles (actually I think Lowe committed to Ohio State now thinking about it). So Petty/Gaston are two Georgia kids that Georgia likes so it’s big battles there too. Obviously you want more but you HAVE to land at least one
I think you have to land at least one of the OTs and Utley or a similar DT.

Doesn't Petty come from a big Tennessee family? Hopefully we have a bit of an inside track there.

VN Store

Back