'25 NC OT David Sanders

Relationships relationships relationships.
This kid is a Vol (IMO)!and he is extremely good. I was told that we probably land 2 top OTs this cycle. GMac is a leader.

I don’t have the UT connections I once had, but was told that other schools really negatively recruit against us on the OL because of our fast pace offense. Having a few successful OLs getting drafted lately can definitely dispel any worries that a high school player may have.

This kid is a Vol (IMO)!and he is extremely good. I was told that we probably land 2 top OTs this cycle. GMac is a leader.

I don’t have the UT connections I once had, but was told that other schools really negatively recruit against us on the OL because of our fast pace offense. Having a few successful OLs getting drafted lately can definitely dispel any worries that a high school player may have.
When was the last time dabo produced a first round OL?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

Clemson is a major problem here and they virtually view him as a silent from their side.

This upcoming visit is huge for us to splash water on all the Tiger vibes.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Fighting the BVS hard here. Despite the irony, praying Dabo’s religious propaganda hasn’t seeded roots yet in the young man’s mind.

VN Store

Back