The Official #5 Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

They’ve lost every SEC game but they’ve played their opponents close with the exception of 2 games. Lots of 5 point or less loses. Plus a solid showing against Kansas. We’ll win, and my guess would be by double digits, but Mizzou doesn’t really get blown out by teams. Probably with the spread is -11. And being on the road.

Why just 11.5 point spread. I know it's a road game but Missouri is BAD.
Reverse line movement , UT opened at 13, most of the $$$$ is on Tennessee. Vegas tricks. Line should have moved to 14-15. Trying to make guys think? Don't know the agenda, what does Vegas know? Probably trying to limit action on UT, knowing it's a blowout. Vegas is tricky.

Reactions: VolBalls33
This game should be a cakewalk and the vols should be able to put them out early if they come ready to play. After this, nothing comes easy the last 5 games of the season before the SEC tourney.

Reactions: vol94
Let's Go Tennessee!! I won't lie, I wish it was Saturday... yes yes IL hush, Anti Jinx Sent!

I thought last season that Mizzou had struck gold with their new coaching hire. Would have never anticipated their total collapse this season. Makes me appreciate Barnes consistently fielding a competitive team even more!

This should be another game where Carr and Dillone and Phillips get some key minutes to rest the starters.

Reactions: hooter vol
DraftKings just removed all Tennessee player props. Anyone heard anything about someone not playing tonight?

Classic case of a 'step on them early and kill any fight' kind of game. Bad team playing at home, just don't start slowly and give them and the crowd reason to believe. The fact that they beat us twice last year means the team won't be taking them lightly and will want to exact some revenge. I don't expect a Vandy-like blowout, but I don't see a trap game kind of effort from the Vols.

Just listened to a pre game interview with Vescovi. I want that guy on the court as much as possible and don't give a damn how many points he scores. He broke down the matchup like a seasoned coach

VN Store

Back